Reviews for Subversion
Tina chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
This is a realistic interpretation of what a rape victim would undergo and you executed it beautifully and honestly. Great job! Fantastic story.
Marie King chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
Wow this story is AMAZINGLY Great! I loved how you wrote it in third person but it felt like we were reading Finn's mind, so cool! Your writing is truly hypnotic! I really hope you think about doing a sequel you should this story is just BEGGING for one! Don't ya think?
NayNay chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Wow...this is depressingly amazing. I cannot stress how well this is written, and the mental turmoil Finn goes through is just so realistic. One part I loved most is when Brittany said 'You suck', because it's just so like sweet Brittany to say that, and because it stresses the seriousness of the situation in only two words. I've been reading your fics non-stop and I'm amazed by how well you write. I hope you will continue writing. Well done!
zigzagzoom94 chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
I've just read this story a second time (previously under the name zigzagzoom) and it's still absolutely brilliant.I like a lot of your stories but this one is especially good.
ChrissyGleek chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
Oh my goodness, this is just...wow. I cant believe I just found this, but darn if you didnt make me cry like an infant! I really just wanted to give Finn the biggest hug you can imagine, but im super glad that everyone figured out what a monster Sam was in the end. One request, I think it would be awesome to have some of them (by some, I mean Rachel, Kurt, Mr. Shue, maybe Burt and Carol) go and get revenge. Since he's not actually going to be away from Finn seeing as they cant really convict him. Like a revenge/warning to stay away. But just...wow. I know I keep saying that, but its all I can really think right now.
shattered17 chapter 10 . 1/20/2011
This is a fantasticlly well-written story. It was very realistic and I liked that. Thank you for the wonderful story!I would love to read a sequel *puppy-eyes*
zigzagzoom chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
So i'm reading the last chapter being super-depressed when halfway through Brittney comes out with "you suck!" and i can't stop laughing. Seriously, i loved this story, like all the others i've read by you. p.s. Rachel punching Sam (repeatedly) is SO satisfying.
matchbookjealousy chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
this is so terrible and depressing and im crying now and i have no idea why you already have 43 reviews becuase this story is so terrible and depressing! this 1 story should be proof that humanity is screwed up - and i'm part of it! ahh! this sucks! you're writing is really good though. woah. totally mood swing there. ok, so this story was super depressing and terrible and made me cry, but you totally kept finn in character, which i think would be really hard in this situation. i dont know if kurt and rachel would be quite so incompatible, but whatever, it's your story after all. so, yah, nice story. could i maybe suggest you write a happy story next? i vote we do that. *snatches finn away from you. holds him like a small defenseless animal (even though he's probably a good foot or so taller than me).*

sorry i wrote so much. :S
wigbee71583 chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
I'm glad Sam was finally outed for the rapist he is. Hopefully Finn can start to recover with his family and friends by his side. I love that it took all of the Glee Club to put the pieces together. I like that Rachel took charge and told the Gleeks that Finn was going to need them to tell him it wasn't his fault, and she was on the ball with way Finn didn't tell anyone. Rachel punching Sam was satisfying and so was Kurt spitting in his face. I'm glad Kurt and Rachel will be there for him while he tries to recover from his rape. I hope you will give us one shots about how Finn is doing and what Kurt, Burt, Carole, and Rachel are doing to help him. Thanks for writing a sensitive look at what a victim of rape and more importantly male on male rape would go through. I like that you ended the story on a hopeful note, but didn't make anyone's love save Finn. You can tell that Finn himself is going to have to do major work to recover from his rape even though he has his family, Rachel, and the Glee kids by his side.
Pace1818 chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
Rachel punching him was priceless. Would you be doing a one-shot or maybe a sequel about Finn's progress to recovery?
B00kw0rm92 chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
Oh, this was AMAZING! Perfect! I don't want it to be over though! *sobs* I want more ... recovering I guess.
TeaghanSonderson chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
Another great chapter! Please keep updating, i can't wait to see what happens!
Mikaela chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
Omg I really started crying when I read this because I felt so awful for Finn. For him to have to smile and act normal plus that Burt guy accused him so wtf omg idk what to say, I'm just feeling awful for him. Poor Finn, I'm glad that Matt came in time. 3 Matt.
Pace1818 chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
FINALLY! I wonder how Finn is going react? Will he finally come to terms with his rape since he's been trying to block it out?
B00kw0rm92 chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
GO MATT! Now either Kurt, Mr. Schue, Burt, some combination of the above, or all of the above need to go make Sam pay.

Please.

I'm so glad they FINALLY figured it out. Poor, poor Finn! PLEASE update again soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »