Reviews for Too Late
CartoonLoverBecky chapter 1 . 6/6
That's just the best Sam/Scam story I've read so far! It NEEDS a sequel just as perfect as this! *-*

~Becky
SakuraTomoyo.IsolatedHope chapter 1 . 1/2
So glad that this is getting a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
SEQUEL PLS! The suspence is killing me.
Pasha Gwapa chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
WOW.

I did not see that coming.

I was so convinced that he was really someone else.
I mentally collapsed on the part when he confessed that he was Tim Scam.
Those random thoughts of Rick's in some parts of the story kind of confused me and gave me doubts about him. But all is good.
Alex's mom is a genius. A love expert. Their wedding part is mind-blowing. And in the faces of those envious bitches. Hahahhahaha! Sam/Scam foreverrr.
When I thought Rick was an entirely different person and thought that it's him and Sam, I was like "What about Scam?"
And there goes the confession.
Samantha is such a provocative.
All in all, this is lovely. Unpredictable and unique. Amazing how you came up with such an unusual plot.
Luiz Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
You NEED to write a sequel, please... It's not fair to finish this story like this.
Stella chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Sam's pregnant duh :D!

SEQUEL PLEASE :*!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please sequelize this... Really for the sake of my sanity could you please write the sequel cos Tim Scam as a super sweet hubby has put a smile on my face that won't go away! And you have to tell us the ending. YOU HAVE TO! Please don't be cruel please... Tell us how it ends. And also the baby! It's gonna be adorable for sure thanks to the incredible set of genes he/she is inheriting.

You should be extremely satisfied that you've brought this person to this level of desperation... I hope you're happy now... But have mercy and finish this kays... Please... Please... Please
SoundlessWorld chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Damn it! Is the sequel already up? Omg, I need to check right now! If not, then please make one as soon you can! But considering how long your stories are, so I guess that it would take a while though.
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! How is everyone gonna react to the fact that they're married and having a kid? AND THEY WEREN'T EVEN INVITED TO THE WEDDING?
Number1supporter chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Read this story when it came out and 4 years later still waiting for how it will end
Mystery chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Sequel
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Plz write a sequel! Oh and Sam is pregnant right?
Maryem chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
OMG! I am going to DIE if you don't write a sequel! I've read this story like five times over the past week, and I NEED to read a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
*whispers* IS SAMMIE PREGNANT!? And it'd be great if you did a sequel!
Nightfury18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Please, please, PLEASE let there be a sequel! Your story is so cute and I'd like to read more when you get the chance! Best of luck to your future stories!