Reviews for Too Late
Stella chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Sam's pregnant duh :D!

Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please sequelize this... Really for the sake of my sanity could you please write the sequel cos Tim Scam as a super sweet hubby has put a smile on my face that won't go away! And you have to tell us the ending. YOU HAVE TO! Please don't be cruel please... Tell us how it ends. And also the baby! It's gonna be adorable for sure thanks to the incredible set of genes he/she is inheriting.

You should be extremely satisfied that you've brought this person to this level of desperation... I hope you're happy now... But have mercy and finish this kays... Please... Please... Please
SoundlessWorld chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Damn it! Is the sequel already up? Omg, I need to check right now! If not, then please make one as soon you can! But considering how long your stories are, so I guess that it would take a while though.
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! How is everyone gonna react to the fact that they're married and having a kid? AND THEY WEREN'T EVEN INVITED TO THE WEDDING?
Number1supporter chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Read this story when it came out and 4 years later still waiting for how it will end
Mystery chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Plz write a sequel! Oh and Sam is pregnant right?
Maryem chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
OMG! I am going to DIE if you don't write a sequel! I've read this story like five times over the past week, and I NEED to read a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
*whispers* IS SAMMIE PREGNANT!? And it'd be great if you did a sequel!
Nightfury18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Please, please, PLEASE let there be a sequel! Your story is so cute and I'd like to read more when you get the chance! Best of luck to your future stories!
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
You've GOT TO give us the sequel, i cannot stand intense cliff-hangers, i'll DIE! So you HAVE TO write the sequel in order to save my life. I'll be checking on you... (this is suppose to sound MENACING...)
anonimous chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
PPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE do asequel I want to know how Sm is going to explain this and what Jerry's reaction will be to Tim's reason for surrendering.

And let's not forget the parents.

Plus the biggest surprise that will shock even Tim and Sam along with the others.
JBA chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
SEQUEL! Pleeeeease :D I think I know the answer to the 3rd cliffie ;P But PLEASE write more. I've read this story 4 times and I haven't gotten tired of it yet! :) 5.5
TheDoveAndTheOwl chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
omfg please make a sequel...i really want one lol
Killing Curse Eyes chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh my god, you better do a sequel! This is fantastic. Well, quite frankly, all your work is amazing. I must say, you have converted me to Sam/Scam, and even got lazy old me to review!

I loved this fic, and pretty much all your others! I look forward to seeing your future updates!

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »