Reviews for The Path To Darkness
mummyvamp chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
I'm really loving this. can't wait for more
xsam3 chapter 5 . 3/7/2018
more more more
Fanduyaoi chapter 5 . 1/19/2018
The plot is really interesting and you wrote the story in a beautiful style. Your fanfic seems promising. I see that it's been a while since you uploaded, so I really wish that you will update soon. I'm looking forward for the next chapters. So thank you for writing this fanfic. And meanwhile take care
Ms.Spirit chapter 5 . 5/7/2017
I hope there is more soon. I really enjoy it.
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
Wowzer
dead feather chapter 5 . 2/26/2017
This has been good. There were times when there was no Harry in the story that stretched far too long, in my opinion but ot has given background to this. I join in with those who do not like this new Lestrange. I know she has a place but she's being fleahed out too much for her to be a secondary chatacter. Joking wih the dark lord and all. Harry should be the one doing that. Now it didnt feel as 'special' when voldemort is amused by harry because apparently many people muse him. Some even crack jokes about seducing him. So no, those characters are always bad. Next shell be flirting with harry.
samantha1987 chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
Loved it
artemisia88 chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
Really great story! I hope you're still planning on continuing it. I read the author's note that said you were having problems with a USB drive and was wondering if you were successful in recovering your work. There might still be a way to recover your work if you were unable to fix it . Did you ever try using a different USB port or a different computer? The following link has great tips on how to fix it that might work: . /how-to/storage/how-fix-unrecognized-usb-drive-3513573/

I really hope to read more of this wonderful story.
Rebecca chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
This is really good! Please update soon!
Lady Kaiki chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
Stormshadow13 chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
Nice looking forwards to seeing Harry learning more about the dark.
Hades17 chapter 5 . 4/26/2016