Reviews for Timeless Longing
LtheWolf chapter 5 . 4/8
Oh well I'm sure they won't forget her face, Narcissa and Andromeda saw her nacked with their sister definitely not forgetting her
Thank you fort this! It's beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I just wanted to send you some good wishes in the form of a review (since I don't have an account and can't send a PM.)

All the best to yourself, your partner and your new addition! xoxo
Texaschic1 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Great time travel story.
sanekittens chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Mhmm, nice.
sanekittens chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Damn right.
Gin Marx chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I just found a hole in your story, you said that ''Teddy never know his father'' in chapter 7 but in chapter 10 you said that Teddy was never born. You should fix that up. Depsite that, you still write a pretty good story. Good job! Thanks for the story anyways.
Constanza.L chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
i love it 3
lemon-rind chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
This concept was fantastic, and I truly enjoyed reading and pondering the events that took place. The potential in this to be an epic is incredible. Thank you for writing this.
Muhaha999 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Look, bra! It would be much cooler if you had named it Hermatrix! That or HugWhore!
SoSoSirius chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
Very nice.
SoSoSirius chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
I love your story up until this chapter. I get that sometimes you have to lose to win, but it doesn't seem fitting for Harry to react that way, it was over board and Ginny... well. Regardless, I love the way you portray Hermione, it's so real.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
I don't understand why McGonagall doesn't know it's Bellatrix... She knew they were in a relationship thirty years ago and she's the one who went to get Hermione from Bellatrix to send her forward in time. She would surely remember that they were in a relationship!
ladystarrdusst chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
Usually when I read a Bellamione I am reading for the smut first, story later. It's more of a when are they going to do it instead of a what's going to happen next. And your story enraptured me, especially because it left those parts out. It wasn't sexual, it was beautifully tragic. I loved every bit of it!
Dragonling743 chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
thank you. This is the love story I have been looking for, for so long. You have woven all the events into a glorious little world of happiness, brought on a love for characters that before just seemed secondary, and finally put Harry in his place.
This is magnificent, and I hope people express their appreciation appropriately.