Reviews for Timeless Longing
klee.v chapter 11 . 5/4
I fell in love with your story from beginning to end.
I loved it! Please make a sequel!
kamonwan9952 chapter 11 . 3/21
gosh this was great! wow really.
MilandaAnza chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
I really enjoyed this but for some reason it kind of feels unresolved. I think its because Bella's still 'on the run' technically. None the less thank you so much for writing it and many other wonderful stories
juliles chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
Great story, and an even better ending. I loved how they formed their own family. I loved that Hermione got to yell a few truths at Harry's face, although Giny did surprise me. The only thing that could have made this story better was Luna but you are forgiven because Hermione's friendship with Minerva was fantastic.
HollowGraveyard chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Doesn't she have the scar on her arm?
LtheWolf chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
Oh well I'm sure they won't forget her face, Narcissa and Andromeda saw her nacked with their sister definitely not forgetting her
Guest chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
Thank you fort this! It's beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I just wanted to send you some good wishes in the form of a review (since I don't have an account and can't send a PM.)

All the best to yourself, your partner and your new addition! xoxo
Texaschic1 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Great time travel story.
sanekittens chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Mhmm, nice.
sanekittens chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Damn right.
Gin Marx chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I just found a hole in your story, you said that ''Teddy never know his father'' in chapter 7 but in chapter 10 you said that Teddy was never born. You should fix that up. Depsite that, you still write a pretty good story. Good job! Thanks for the story anyways.
Constanza.L chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
i love it 3
lemon-rind chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
This concept was fantastic, and I truly enjoyed reading and pondering the events that took place. The potential in this to be an epic is incredible. Thank you for writing this.