Reviews for Timeless Longing
andak chapter 11 . 1/25
This story was awesome. It had me reading it until the end to see how it ended. I'm happy how it went. 3
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
This does not seem like Harry at all...
1korrasamiislife1 chapter 11 . 10/1/2016
What happens to Draco?
HappyLittleVegemites chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
So I just re-read this story, having not read it for some time. I'd forgotten it was in my favourites folder haha. But wow, just wanna say how much I enjoyed it a second time around. Just perfect. Thank you. :)
klee.v chapter 11 . 5/4/2016
I fell in love with your story from beginning to end.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I loved it! Please make a sequel!
kamonwan9952 chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
gosh this was great! wow really.
MilandaAnza chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
I really enjoyed this but for some reason it kind of feels unresolved. I think its because Bella's still 'on the run' technically. None the less thank you so much for writing it and many other wonderful stories
juliles chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
Great story, and an even better ending. I loved how they formed their own family. I loved that Hermione got to yell a few truths at Harry's face, although Giny did surprise me. The only thing that could have made this story better was Luna but you are forgiven because Hermione's friendship with Minerva was fantastic.
HollowGraveyard chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Doesn't she have the scar on her arm?
LtheWolf chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
Oh well I'm sure they won't forget her face, Narcissa and Andromeda saw her nacked with their sister definitely not forgetting her
Guest chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
Thank you fort this! It's beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I just wanted to send you some good wishes in the form of a review (since I don't have an account and can't send a PM.)

All the best to yourself, your partner and your new addition! xoxo
Texaschic1 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014