Reviews for Growing Up
KM Seward chapter 37 . 3/4/2014
So yeah. You're officially my favorite author on fanfiction ever. I loved your 'L' Word series! It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for these wonderful stories, they mean the world to me! You are a fantastic writer. Please never give it up! I look forward to all your future projects and reading through your past stories.
Thank you so much!

Probably your biggest fan,
-Kex3-
KM Seward chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
Awww... I'm glad that they've gotten away but I feel bad for the poor Doctor. Hope he gets better quickly!
KM Seward chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Dang... You have an incredible ability for drawing out suspense... You are AMAZING
KM Seward chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Ugh... I bet she drank it, didn't she? *mutters curses* Aw well. I guess I can't complain about a hot fighting Doctor now can I? ;)
KM Seward chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Oohhh, she better not drink that goblet! Is clearly going after what presses on all of the hearts, pulling their heart strings and making them take it. Interesting. Can't wait to see how this develops!
KM Seward chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Intriguing! I love your ability to write out comprehensive adventures. Typically I'm not into that sort of thing, but the way you write it, I love it :D
WhovianGirl chapter 37 . 4/14/2013
This was such a great story! Can you please make a story where they're with Alice? Please!
P.S: I think you're an awesome writer! D
XxBlack-SnowflakexX chapter 36 . 3/17/2013
YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE.
EverydayHurts chapter 37 . 9/4/2012
I understand your issue. I find you very, very brave to write this to this bully...last month there was a boy in my school who wasnt very nice, and I became friends wit his sister. soon, i got strange, rude comments on all of my stories (which I deleted) and i began t get very stressed at myself. Im scared though. He knows where I live, and he seems extremely dangerous. Im just hoping he won't do anything dangerous. So..you know, I haven't told anybody about this, and..wel, I saw this, I see how you stood up, and I must tell you, this makes me feel comftorable with the idea of standing up to him. Good Luck, i must tell you this story is skilled and beautiful. I love every word of this.
THE BACON NINJA WITH WINGS chapter 31 . 8/10/2012
-dances- I was right, I was right!
THE BACON NINJA WITH WINGS chapter 30 . 8/10/2012
Hmmm, let's see here...Omega is the last letter in the greek alphabet, and means 'last' or 'end'. Soooooo...maybe, a bomb? Or something similar..is my guess.
THE BACON NINJA WITH WINGS chapter 29 . 8/10/2012
He's cheating on all four of us! We. Need. To. UNITE!
THE BACON NINJA WITH WINGS chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
'comfort love', I almost DIED laughing...
THE BACON NINJA WITH WINGS chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
JAAAAAAAACK!
THE BACON NINJA WITH WINGS chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
That makes sense! I figured it had something to do with haemoglobin! And, it WAS going to be the exlir of eternal life, just...not for the person who drank it...