Reviews for Green Eyed Monster
Historygirl11 chapter 41 . 6/24
I loved this so much, but so many of the chapters were reaaallly sad !
The Author Notes are comidic, nonsensical, and just plain genuine. Love the story, even though I am immensely late. Much love
-km
Renjamin chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
Lmao, this is fucking amazing. I recently binge watched Victorious and fell in love with Jadecat. Read a lot of the fanfictions on here and am not very impressed, this seems to be the black sheep. Can I just say I love fics involving jealousy, and especially angsty fics with manipulative characters and such? So this is heaven for me. Not to mention that its such a Jade thing to do so its seriously in character.

Pros: Smooth writing, IC, Cat tasting like candy

Cons: Only thing I don't like is the way Jade asked her out. I feel it should've been met with a little more resistance. That being said, this is an old fic so I doubt you're going to change it. However, I am always honest about my opinions!

Chapter 1: 9/10
LS505956 chapter 8 . 11/25/2017
The story so far is... good. But what I really love is your AN's.
B chapter 41 . 11/21/2017
Ive literally read this so many times. Its such an amazing story that ill never forget. I read it for the first time a couple years ago and just looked it up wanting to reread it. Please do a sequel, even like a oneshot of them a year later or something. Jade/cat have always been my favorite pairing, especially since i was so much like jade in high school that i can personally relate to her and they're so cute together, especially in this story.
Jeric Masters chapter 41 . 9/3/2017
I'm a little late..I recently decided to check out victorious fan fiction and I'm so glad I did..this the best one I've read..it was so awesome and it felt real and I don't know if you even still use this because it's been 6 years but I just wanted to tell you that this story is fantastic
Guest chapter 22 . 9/2/2017
But... Cat already knows?
jhoodfireball chapter 7 . 8/14/2017
PLEASE JADE GO WITH CAT ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OBVIOUS
Guest chapter 39 . 6/27/2017
FINALLY JADE EXPLODED DAMN stories great by the way :)
QuMab chapter 41 . 12/12/2016
This story is goooood!So Good! I read this story, all night! I did't even realize that Time's going! English is not my original language, but I like this story! Thanks you for writing this fantastic story!
Nemesis chapter 41 . 12/4/2016
I loved this story! I read the entire thing in less than a day... Is that bad?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Hey I read this like a thousand times can you please write one like this with a lot of chapters? I'm beggin you (CADE of course) I love the way you write and find the essence of this characters
someoneouttherenoone1 chapter 41 . 9/26/2016
Lo leí todo en un día, me encantó! Muchas gracias!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
Thi is the best Fanfic i've ever seen. I thought about a lot of beatiful songs when i red it: Amazing Day by Coldplay, Into You by Ari, Songbird by FM, soooo delicate and cute i swear i love you
Lana chapter 28 . 8/29/2016
Soo hot. I really like how you write, it's so catchy. I love Cat, she's a kid and a woman at once. I love you this should be a movie. Liz, Ari do it pleaseee 3
1,160 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »