Reviews for Splintered Existence
muffinmom chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
The switch of POV confused me a bit, though I can get why you needed to do that. Not sure why Alice had to stay still so long for her vision to go through? Please don’t go the cliché route with the Cullen family! I can see why they're worried about the hypnotherapy bringing up info on the vampires, curious to see where are you going to take this next. Looking forward to the next chapter whenever you get to write/post it! And sorry, I have no medical background so can't comment on that, I assume google has been your friend for that!
muffinmom chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Santa-like dr? Cute! ;) Poor Bella's so confused, I don't blame her!
muffinmom chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I'm a bit confused by Renee's suggestion to take her to FL right away? Bella's reactions sound real enough though ;) Kinda tough for her parents to hear her confusion on the date, I like how you used that to show her memory loss.
muffinmom chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Nice beginning, I'm a bit surprised at Charlie not having her a dr look her over right away but I'll go with it. Dont' blame him for asking Renee to come and help.
LyndsBaby chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Update soon please(:
Bellawitch75 chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
AMAZING! it is a very interesting plot to follow. Keep the story going and you will get more r&R
sujari6 chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Interesting idea.
Breath-of-twilight chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Hey, bb. You have a lot of great descriptices here...and wow, B is a lost lil girl, isn't she. I will have to bop on over to TWCS and check out the rest.

Mwah
militato123 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
U should delete the other story than
Aleeab4u chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
So heartbreaking. :( You did a wonderful job with this! Good luck with the rest, you know I'll be reading. xo
Bellawitch75 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow, unexpected kind of story. I hope this update regularly. It has a good promise for what I read right now. Keep doing the story you won't regret it.
aesook chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
this is new i like it! update soon please!
Satosky chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
So she basically forgot her memories but she wants to be a vampire and is her memories are trying to come back...interesting.
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Yay! It's up.

I felt the nothingness that Bella felt. Great description. I'm looking forward to watching Bella progress through her grief and depression.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Great beginning to this story. Please continue with it soon.