Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
Dang you should have continued this, made an Epilogue, because I wanted to see Naru-kun, stand up to Sasu-chan's father! This was wonderful and adorable, I loved it and nice job but please continue this!
keepsakeatlas chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
GREAT I LOVE IT. It was a one shot but very satisfying, it didn't even feel that short
ATouchofWinter chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I liked this. I kinda wish it was longer. I felt like the smut needed more build-up. I was totally not expecting it when Sasuke started taking off his clothes. I thought I was missing something because it didn't seem like they were dating or even friends before that. Plus, I wanna know if Naruto passed or not! They ending was funny though. Poor Kiba!
XnubnubX chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This was funny. It was nice and lemony, too~!Good job.
RoniBopShop chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Aww, I'm sorry this is a one shot. I'd like to know more. Does Naruto pass his exam, Kiba's reaction to jizz on his bead lol, Itachi finding out his lil bro is gay, the rest of the Uchiha clan reaction, who Itachi is hooked up with, yeah so sorry this is a one shot..much love :)
notapieceofcake chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
OMIGOD i /wanted/ to see Kiba's reaction lmao!
Wow! Genius x Dumb is so cute!... At least you make it look /quite/ appealing ;)
NS ftw!
Killua17 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Lol xD
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hot, but sure is FUNNY! Hahaha! ;D
cellaria chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
aw this was hot & really cute! ..but it doesn't seem finished?lol you should keep going a few chpters at least to wrap things up it would be really good!
andReiki chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Loved the story, adored the ending!
AshleyTangerine chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
XDD poor Kiba hope he isn't too traumatized!
kiba anaisa madhead chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Gud story! I totally wudnt wnt to b naruto's room mate tho!
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
hahahaha I love the reason why they should tell Kiba first haaha XD well anyway what a good one-shot even though it was kinda short but all well short and sweet and too the point . . . . . hahahahaha XD
oOo elo oOo chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Me again, I'm glad I found a light-hearted one at last. Not that I didn't like the other ones, but the last sentence of this one killed me and nothing can quite replace that

Going to sleep now, great job as usual!
Jd-dox chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I Luv it! But I want a sequel. I want mooore!