Reviews for Repercussions
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
lovde it
crotia chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
I loved Angela and I really liked the peek in her head for once.
crotia chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
I wish I had a brother like Emmett. He's so funny. And you have written that funny side of him so well. I can only say keep it up.
AllyB1528 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Hi I'm allyb1528 I'm new to fanfiction and I love your stories especially repercussion esmpov it's amazing. Please make a connection with me !
Alice b chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
I love your stuff,everything is amazing. You write in such a strutted and formal way ... And I love fluff. Please write more twilight pieces particularly like reprucussion (it's my favourite) .you have a true talent ,hope your enjoying dublin

Alice b
TardisBlueismynewfavoritecolor chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
write the 5th Twilight book im seriouse you guys fit the characters amazingly. can you do a seaqul of the seaqul.
Obscured Angel chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
I loved this sequel. It was light and fluff, different from the usual dramatic texts I read.
Very well written and structured, I loved how the view points didn't overlap but followed each other. It kept te story going and kept the read interesting.
Thank you for writing, posting and completing this story.
Obscured Angel chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
You did a great job with Angela's point of view. It was different and refreshing.
Obscured Angel chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I like this chapter to, especially the last little bit, that was really sweet.
Obscured Angel chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I loved reading this chapter, I liked how this was in his point of view, but it wasn't necessarily centered just on his thoughts but what was happening around him.
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I am so glad you continued Car Crash into this one. I wanted more from the last one and you completely filled in what I was hoping for and you beyond surpassed that. I re-read this one as often as I do Car Crash and yet I still love this one as a story in and of itself. I love that you go further out and go to other peoples POV that are not main characters (like Jessica). So bravo!:)
Blue Heart 98 chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
this is soooooo good...more please! you are such a good writer and i like you edward pov better than midnight sun, stephany meyer's version. i LOVE the way you write about how edward can't help but think bella is beautiful and the way he can't keep his hands offhahaha! more bellaXedward fluff PLEASE!
liamsmommy chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
I loved this story! You got every character's POV perfectly! I would love to read more of your stories from more characters POV's. :) Great job!
Red Rosalie7330 chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
emmett is so cute when he is being overprotective. ahhhhhhhh!
looneybaloony chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
This. Was. Amazing!

I've read so many stories like this, but this one is by far my favourite! You should be very proud of your story; it's awesome!

hehe xx