Reviews for No shirts, no shoes, and a few big problems
Ishtar205 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Can we have the next chapter please ? (chibi eyes) Cause it's damn hot ;b
Kittysnape chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Woaaa

I would have been sooo self councious on Spock part... I know Jim is obviously addicting, but its so unVulcan to fuck like animal somewhere anyone can see you... and I don't even security geistered footage of this. Is what I thought at first when he had the comm about security footage XD

you've got to keep this up, its way too good, even though i'm too wasted (3 am) to go back to write up your typos :P

Kittysnape chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
OMG that was possibly the most mind blowing surprise sex scene ever XD

wow

really wow

powerfull

and now I can't wait to see Bones' face upon seing Spock XD

Kitty

*guessing next is not the last chapter yet I'll add that to my fav stories alert XD
Kittysnape chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Oh so I never watched farskape, wouln't get it anyway ;)

nice chapter, still very curious and mmmm for Spock smexyness ;)

great work, keep it on

Kittysnape chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This is most interesting although at first when I read your summary, it was as though you were writing a PWP fic. It was like Jim was being silly and changing things for fun... I don't know if you understand what I'm trying to say XD. Maybe if you add something like "When forced to change the uniform rule on the Enterprise, Jim gets more out of it than he thought... or something like that... And although I didn't get the reference at all, it makes me remember the times SPock and Jim had to disguise themselves in many episodes of TOS XD

Think I'll read more of this

Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
love it!
Lina03 chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
LOL, I don't know why it's so easy to see Spock with blue stuff on his hair and sticking up all over place...but I absolutely love the visual. Thanks for sharing, I can't wait for more...with or without smut! _
MyriadProBold chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Nice job. Lots of fun stuff.
Words Fly By chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
I have an idea for a chapter song/title: Hot Mess (Cobra Starship?)
MyriadProBold chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Nice job. A lot happened here, but all I can think of is the hot sex scene.

I can't wait for more.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
love it! wait whats with spocks hair! i wanna know!
tonks-666 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wonderful, absolutely delightful! One thing, though, you were using the wrong "sent"... When you spell it this way, s-e-n-t, it's like "You just sent the letter". You want s-c-e-n-t, as in "The scent of Kirk's godly body was driving Spock crazy". Just so you know!
C.N chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
A wonderful, creative idea, with everyone's favorite pairing thrown in!

I love this idea - and your take on the characters! You've really got them down pat! It's very hard to come up with these crazy scenarios and not steal/borrow/repeate another author's work. But so far I've never seen a fic quite like this before. Keep up the amazing work!

I do hope that you will continue to writing it, as it would be a true shame to just leave us all hanging here! (It would also be rather dangerous to /your/ health after leaving us all such a tantalizing promise in your author's note!)

I feel as though I must apologize for not leaving you a review sooner, it was rather rude of me to do that to you. Everyone knows that reviews are fuel for an authors fire.

Back to the praising.

You're using Spock's Vulcan heritage very well in this fic. Not overdoing it... but also reminding us of its' existance every so often. (His heat tolerance, reminders of his 'control', his figure... the 'translations' are something I'm especially fond of in any 'Trek fic.)

And I just /adore/ how well you've captured Jim and Bones. I can almost literally see the scene down in engenering playing out before me as I read this.

So... before I start to repeat myself further in an attempt to get you to post ch.3,

-C.N.
Shota-Hunter chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Oh my! THis is so good! I just stumbled into this fic and of course I neeed more! The whole idea of Spock and Kirk lusting for each other all sweaty and hot is very much appreciated!

I loved Bones going all O.O when Kirk was hanging from the ceiling, and definitely it is a great mystery what they're gonna find out!

And if the next chapter is rated M, I NEED TO READ ITTTTT! XD
MyriadProBold chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Cool. Or hot. I like this story. It's not at all what I expected. It's quite an adventure. I can't wait to find out what the problem is and if it gas anything to do with what's on the viewscreen.