Reviews for Takamachi Nanoha of 2814
Y'know the 'please fix the wall' joke made me feel like an idiot when I finally got it..
Lordsunshine64 chapter 29 . 1/28
not gonna lie, this was as fun as it was confusing as hell. lots of characters to keep track of. still, had a blast. thanks for writing!
Thurhame chapter 3 . 1/21
I'd like to point out that in Japanese, both Raising (レイジング) and Raging (レイジング) sound EXACTLY THE SAME, so you really can't tell just from the audio. It's just like that scene in Sailor Moon when Usagi hears Jupiter's attack "Supreme Thunder" (シュープリーム・サンダー) and mistakes it for "Supreme Sundae" (シュープリーム・サンデー) because the only difference in Japanese is the final vowel.

Japanese just doesn't have the variety of consonants that English does.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
It was going pretty well. This was fun.

Sadly from haruna's speech about negi onward it just got more and more tooth grindingly full of itself. By the end of this chapter I was ready to smash my kindle over my knee if I saw one more lampshade of the fact you were lampshading.

Maybe you pulled your head out after a chapter or two from here. I won't find out though.

~JA ne
Lady of Realities chapter 29 . 10/30/2016
Wait, when exactly did Shinji gain magic, and what kind exactly? I'd look through the previous chapters, but I'm too lazy.

Anyway, PM the answer, si vous plait.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 16 . 10/23/2016
Was that Clue reference intentional?
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 10 . 10/23/2016
So Tomoyo is hiring the girls from Naruto as maids... I wasn't sure until you mentioned Tenten in this chapter, and then you went and confirmed it.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
So Kingdom Hearts and D&D both for character generation?
doraemax chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
This story is hilarious. But this chapter takes the cake..so far. hahahaha...Setsuna pouting and getting depressed over Pluto's designation? hahaha...priceless.
Aureolegends chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Sorry. That comment below? Yeah. Me. Forgot to log in. Anyway, just wanted to add that I love your works. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Hi. Um, just been rereading this story for the, oh I don't know, the umpteenth time now? What can I say: it's that good! - and just realized that you missed something.

Specifically Chapter 03. The lines with the archaeologists? You missed this; especially since you added the Doctor into the Omake immediately afterwards:

"Achoo!"
"Professor Song, are you alright? You wouldn't have caught a cold would you? Oh I hate colds. They never let you do anything fun. And you lot, you can never seem to find an actual cure for it, can you? Great and bountiful Human Empire my foot. My fault really... I slept in... again. Right, off to the 4th moon of Re'lëncrõrïliá. They have lakes there, made entirely out of honey."

Just saying, that would have been a bit of fun, don't you think?
neogoki chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
PreciaXLindy seems to be canon now, see Nanoha Innocent for proof XD
Partsu chapter 14 . 9/21/2015
Damn! You are evil- EVIL- writer!
How I wish I was that Negi now...
NexusRider161 chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
*reads "...BATMAN with the Book of Darkness..."* *Looks up Shadow Crystal Mage's stories on his profile, no such fic exists- at least, not categorized under MGLN crossovers anyway, although I may not have been looking hard enough* ...what, no Batman: Dark Knight of the Night Sky? That would have been a hilariously awesome idea.
Planeshunter chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
Hello there! I have been rather hooked by your story and wanted to thank you for publishing your work.
I reserve my right to do or not a proper review after finishing the series, but wanted to point that I'm quite vexed about your opinion of Precia (does that sentence make sense? my skills with pretentious english are a more intuitive than studied :P ).
To me, Precia is a pitiful character, driven insane by love and pain. I won't get into details, but somewhere in my hard disk is a half-written story about Vivio finding Precia Obaasan and a resurrected Alice Obachan (Oneechan?) in a space-time displaced Al Hazard. Once the pain from the lost of her daughter was removed from the equation, she turned up to be a rather regretful and sweet person.
That's all, Precia Testarossa is a character I'm pretty fond of, so I figured I would break a spear for her. Keep the good work!