Reviews for Takamachi Nanoha of 2814
HecatonchiresLM chapter 2 . 2/11
I was forced to login just to praise your Magical Girl Creed, that made me snigger while I was meant to be working.
jacky2734 chapter 29 . 10/6/2014
This was a good story. It took a bit to get use to it's style, but once I did, it was quite enjoyable.

Although, I'm a bit disappointed that you crossed over with DC and didn't include Mary Marvel in it. Seriously, by every definition, she's a magical girl.
Kriss1989 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I beg to differ, Nanoha is only the third cutest. DC really loves making the little lanterns adorable.
Sivartius chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
So... what does Fate think of GL!Nanoha? And does GL!Nanoha have her ring AND Raging Heart run combat simulations in her head continuously?
Sivartius chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
So Raging Heart is a d&D fan, huh? I really do think Nanoha vs Ryoko would be fun. and funny. Can you work in a MegaTokyo reference? Largo would right in with the world you are displaying.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
I'm still enjoying this. I was wondering why she wasn't using Raging Heart more, but then I remembered that you said this is about episode 4 time, and she didn't really have it worked out yet. I hope you get to A's and beyond.
Sivartius chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
I'm enjoying this, although I hope to see her get more involved. I guess she might just leave, but I expect Nanoha would probably follow up with these, as soon as her backlog is done. I'm really looking forward to when Green Lantern Nanoha runs into Sasami/Tsunami, and Neju Melmas. I don't really buy the; Nanoha is a Lesbian idea some people have. In my opinion, it's because she's still so young, and many girls that age aren't really interested in romance yet. They don't yet understand it, as distinct from friendship.
Reldresal chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
"What magical girls can only dream of"? Can Superman free you from demonic possession? Can he honestly claim to have done anything greater than defeating all the evil in the universe, as Sailor Moon did? Then again, you do argue that magical girls should be Green Lanterns, instead of who they are.
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal is canon. When Sailor Pluto appears in it, do you think she'll have been demoted, as should be canon?
LoveGlutton chapter 29 . 6/29/2014
Ho yay the bridges are starting to form
LoveGlutton chapter 28 . 6/29/2014
Wait that sonic scare scream was from episode 1!?

On another hand Ilike this happish ending

AND THE NEGI ASUNA HINTS PLEASE MAKE IT CANON IN YOUR WORLD
LoveGlutton chapter 27 . 6/29/2014
Makes me wish this shit was animated

Would caused tens of millipns in dollars/yen but itd be worth it to fans of the series such as me
LoveGlutton chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Is that shiva replicatng the "in celebration of my first kiss with ojou sama strike"?
LoveGlutton chapter 18 . 6/28/2014
Tsukuyomi is the jokers kid... Fits well enough but who is the mother? PLEASE I MUST KNOW THIS IS A FATHER DAUGHTER THING MADE IN HEAVEN I MUST KNOW THE ENTIRE FAMILY TREE

... On another hand shouldnt ivy be turning brown instead of yellow because thats the color plants take when they die?
LoveGlutton chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
Weathers all sun no clouds and hot as hell

Well... What could chao possibly gain from the fate knighs benefit
LoveGlutton chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
Who wouldnt want a jet based off of a yugioh monster?

Oh yes the valkerye armor. The sexy badass valkerie armor.