Reviews for Takamachi Nanoha of 2814
doraemax chapter 3 . 1/8
This story is hilarious. But this chapter takes the cake..so far. hahahaha...Setsuna pouting and getting depressed over Pluto's designation? hahaha...priceless.
Aureolegends chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Sorry. That comment below? Yeah. Me. Forgot to log in. Anyway, just wanted to add that I love your works. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Hi. Um, just been rereading this story for the, oh I don't know, the umpteenth time now? What can I say: it's that good! - and just realized that you missed something.

Specifically Chapter 03. The lines with the archaeologists? You missed this; especially since you added the Doctor into the Omake immediately afterwards:

"Achoo!"
"Professor Song, are you alright? You wouldn't have caught a cold would you? Oh I hate colds. They never let you do anything fun. And you lot, you can never seem to find an actual cure for it, can you? Great and bountiful Human Empire my foot. My fault really... I slept in... again. Right, off to the 4th moon of Re'lëncrõrïliá. They have lakes there, made entirely out of honey."

Just saying, that would have been a bit of fun, don't you think?
neogoki chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
PreciaXLindy seems to be canon now, see Nanoha Innocent for proof XD
Partsu chapter 14 . 9/21/2015
Damn! You are evil- EVIL- writer!
How I wish I was that Negi now...
NexusRider161 chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
*reads "...BATMAN with the Book of Darkness..."* *Looks up Shadow Crystal Mage's stories on his profile, no such fic exists- at least, not categorized under MGLN crossovers anyway, although I may not have been looking hard enough* ...what, no Batman: Dark Knight of the Night Sky? That would have been a hilariously awesome idea.
Planeshunter chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
Hello there! I have been rather hooked by your story and wanted to thank you for publishing your work.
I reserve my right to do or not a proper review after finishing the series, but wanted to point that I'm quite vexed about your opinion of Precia (does that sentence make sense? my skills with pretentious english are a more intuitive than studied :P ).
To me, Precia is a pitiful character, driven insane by love and pain. I won't get into details, but somewhere in my hard disk is a half-written story about Vivio finding Precia Obaasan and a resurrected Alice Obachan (Oneechan?) in a space-time displaced Al Hazard. Once the pain from the lost of her daughter was removed from the equation, she turned up to be a rather regretful and sweet person.
That's all, Precia Testarossa is a character I'm pretty fond of, so I figured I would break a spear for her. Keep the good work!
Apex85 chapter 29 . 4/28/2015
The Wolknritter's punishment was funny, but probably could have been worse. Also, how is this fic not M-rated with the Prana restoration being what it is?
Apex85 chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Damn, that fight with Signum and Tuxedo K was great. Don't think I've ever seen him so competent and badass. Nanoha chasing Vita was a great laugh as was Fate accusing Signum of cheating on her with another rival
Sivartius chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Honestly, Tomoyo doesn't really seem that scary to me. Sure, she's rutheless, and evil, and crazy, and has a lot of connection, but she doesn't come across as a true Magnificent Bastard.
Sivartius chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
I'm not familiar with lives-her-life-by-humanly-unnoticeable-non-verbal-cues, but she seems interesting, and I enjoyed reading it. I look forward to reading more about her especially. Personally I've always felt Hayate was more subtle in her tormenting of Vita.
Sivartius chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
I have enjoyed this a lot. I like it when the action and darker moments are interspersed with lighter ones.
Sivartius chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
I'm glad we're getting more detail on what is happening. Have you thought about what would happen if Green Lantern Nanoha got Tony Stark's Sorcerer Supreme Armor? Granted, Raising Heart performs many of the same functions...
Sivartius chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
This is a good preview. It gives a good overview of a lot of points. Personally, I'd like each of them to get at least their own chapter. Anyway, thanks for sharing.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
I was forced to login just to praise your Magical Girl Creed, that made me snigger while I was meant to be working.