Reviews for Takamachi Nanoha of 2814
Grissom chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
In. Spired.

Nanoha with a power ring - sheer genius! :)

I've only just found this series - hell, I've only read this chapter so far, and yet I'm already hooked. Looking forward to reading C2, and here's hoping my forthcoming reviews help you to get back in the saddle with this series.
Fulgrim chapter 27 . 4/8/2013
This is a truly fantastic epic series - looking forward to the next update! :D
shadowmon chapter 27 . 3/24/2013
I am enjoying this story and am wondering when you are going to continue it?
Story Weaver1 chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Another funny chapter. Usgai's enjoying depowering a little too much. Loved reading about Syaoran's freak out concerning Tomoyo; Paranoia Gambit!

Too much sexual innuendo for my taste.

Haruna is the ringermaster for an official association of Magical Girls. That's a lot of power for someone tilting evil...
Guest chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Poor Negi...still it's funny to picture that happening. Same with Yunno. Nice Bait and Switch there.

SaberSignummodesty? You learn something new every day...

Ring-Chan's shamelessness is both funny and astounding. I assume she is vitriolic best buds with Raising Heart.

Hayate stuff was too much for me. It bordered Dude, Not Funny.
The headmaster saying "I read TvTropes, dattebayo!" was level breaking for me.
Story Weaver1 chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
I liked the references but Zafira's lampshading was lame and weird.

This chapter did a better job handling the fights. Because of the weaknesses described Superman doesn't seem like he was worfed. On the other hand, I wonder how Vita turned the fght with Negi around. Over all, it's a good display of the draw backs of overwhelmming number superority.

Negi dragged into drag was hilarious. Blindsided humor.

Poor Syaoran, he has his work cut out for him. "Little Purple Ravager" is scarier than the 'DeadKiddyPool' that I thought up.

Haruna has been reading Order of the Stick. Her 'justification' for why the Wolkenritter are evil made sense and didn't make sense at the same time.

Is that wall ever going to get fixed? Must be Deadpool's influence that keeps it broken.
Story Weaver1 chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
I must say this chapter is my least favorite because the main action felt like canon repeated and Nanoha being worfed.

Now about the stuff I liked:
the 'admire how saccharinely close her family was' running gag. Always appreciate that.
Gondor Calls for Aid was awesome.
That part with Tsukuyomi was really freaking creepy.
Love and Greed together? Makes sense.
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Nanoha Jurisdiction Declaration is awesome. I noticed the sugar thing and this part was great; funny and great.

Mercenary Wilson?...The crazy fourth wall observer?! An image of "Tomoyo the Deadkiddypool" flashed in my head. Scary.

Ferret Lantern. haha!
Story Weaver1 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
BLACK LANTERN CREED! Nanoha's going to need that training because soon she'll face EVIL SENSHI!

Unusual for a magical girl to seek out a mentor instead of the other way around. Funny seeing her bounce from one to the other, even Evangeline.

"Cake!" Flash is one of the kids, isn't he?

BTW, I added a few entries on your TVTropes page.
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
It's serious AND crack. I like it. Nanoha's survival mantra was intense. The sailor senshi guarding an ice cream parlor was silly. Poor Pluto.

Moe Deathcythe? A perfect description.

Lasergun-totting Tomoyo is a strangely attractive idea.

Final scene. Very touching. I can just see it.
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
That omake makes my head hurt. The Doctor and Yuuko in the same room? Dangerous stuff.

Nanoha's creating a network of magical girls! Is the omake from the last chapter coming true?
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Even better! Nanoha destruction and Ring-Chan and Sinestro! AHHHHAHAHAHAA!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Sinestro wiped out by a four foot human, yes very humiliating, yes very funny. That second paragraph is my favorite; it's ripe with For Want Of A Nail
andy chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
slightly disturbing...yet oddly comforting.
John At Dawn chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
"from hitting Hayate-chan so hard that whoever pulled her out of Hayate-chan would be crowned the next King of England. She kept herself from conquering this whole mad world to build an Empire for the manpower that would build the machine she wanted to use to tap that ass. She wished to tap that ass. She wished to tap it hard."

Hello Nobody Dies reference. I see you there.
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »