Reviews for Takamachi Nanoha of 2814
Apex85 chapter 29 . 4/28/2015
The Wolknritter's punishment was funny, but probably could have been worse. Also, how is this fic not M-rated with the Prana restoration being what it is?
Apex85 chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Damn, that fight with Signum and Tuxedo K was great. Don't think I've ever seen him so competent and badass. Nanoha chasing Vita was a great laugh as was Fate accusing Signum of cheating on her with another rival
Sivartius chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Honestly, Tomoyo doesn't really seem that scary to me. Sure, she's rutheless, and evil, and crazy, and has a lot of connection, but she doesn't come across as a true Magnificent Bastard.
Sivartius chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
I'm not familiar with lives-her-life-by-humanly-unnoticeable-non-verbal-cues, but she seems interesting, and I enjoyed reading it. I look forward to reading more about her especially. Personally I've always felt Hayate was more subtle in her tormenting of Vita.
Sivartius chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
I have enjoyed this a lot. I like it when the action and darker moments are interspersed with lighter ones.
Sivartius chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
I'm glad we're getting more detail on what is happening. Have you thought about what would happen if Green Lantern Nanoha got Tony Stark's Sorcerer Supreme Armor? Granted, Raising Heart performs many of the same functions...
Sivartius chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
This is a good preview. It gives a good overview of a lot of points. Personally, I'd like each of them to get at least their own chapter. Anyway, thanks for sharing.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
I was forced to login just to praise your Magical Girl Creed, that made me snigger while I was meant to be working.
jacky2734 chapter 29 . 10/6/2014
This was a good story. It took a bit to get use to it's style, but once I did, it was quite enjoyable.

Although, I'm a bit disappointed that you crossed over with DC and didn't include Mary Marvel in it. Seriously, by every definition, she's a magical girl.
Kriss1989 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I beg to differ, Nanoha is only the third cutest. DC really loves making the little lanterns adorable.
Sivartius chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
So... what does Fate think of GL!Nanoha? And does GL!Nanoha have her ring AND Raging Heart run combat simulations in her head continuously?
Sivartius chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
So Raging Heart is a d&D fan, huh? I really do think Nanoha vs Ryoko would be fun. and funny. Can you work in a MegaTokyo reference? Largo would right in with the world you are displaying.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
I'm still enjoying this. I was wondering why she wasn't using Raging Heart more, but then I remembered that you said this is about episode 4 time, and she didn't really have it worked out yet. I hope you get to A's and beyond.
Sivartius chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
I'm enjoying this, although I hope to see her get more involved. I guess she might just leave, but I expect Nanoha would probably follow up with these, as soon as her backlog is done. I'm really looking forward to when Green Lantern Nanoha runs into Sasami/Tsunami, and Neju Melmas. I don't really buy the; Nanoha is a Lesbian idea some people have. In my opinion, it's because she's still so young, and many girls that age aren't really interested in romance yet. They don't yet understand it, as distinct from friendship.
Reldresal chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
"What magical girls can only dream of"? Can Superman free you from demonic possession? Can he honestly claim to have done anything greater than defeating all the evil in the universe, as Sailor Moon did? Then again, you do argue that magical girls should be Green Lanterns, instead of who they are.
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal is canon. When Sailor Pluto appears in it, do you think she'll have been demoted, as should be canon?
568 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »