Reviews for Takamachi Nanoha of 2814
1WiththeButterfly chapter 17 . 9/14/2010
My appreciation for Chacumaru has increased tenfold. It makes it look like a sibling rivalry confrontation, rather than all out magical war.

Vita. Ye Gods, that was cool. "BLEED" 0_o

And, I'm starting to think I'm not going to get much further unless I actually read most of Negima first. Where do you read it?

I've also got a sneaking suspicion that I'll have to read the Fate/stay night companion piece to understand some of the events that go from here. Well, to Wikipedia I go, to find out what Fate/Stay night is about!

Till Next Time
bissek chapter 17 . 9/13/2010
Does Batman know his computer is part of an AI gossip network?

So did the anti-magic sword wound the corrupted portions of the Book, destroy some of the stolen pages, damage it's ability to drain Linker cores, or what? There's a good chance that Hayate's attack was connected to the damaged book, either sympathetically or due to the book draining her faster to support itself.

Has Chao returned to the past too?

It would have been more dramatic if the first word Cassandra was witnessed to say had been at the next UMG meeting, to one of Sakura's bodyguards: "Father?"
Rc1212 chapter 17 . 9/12/2010
Awesome battle scene! Looking forward to more of your great work!
Ryuus2 chapter 17 . 9/12/2010
Nodoka...kicking...VITA's...ass...

I...I need a moment...

No. No, my mind can't even process anything to say about that without approaching critical-death levels. So, moving on...

Chachamaru has gained a level in humanity. Fratricide gets such a bad rep.

Mahora: proof positive that Ranma Saotome isn't the largest chaos magnet in the world.

...yaoi tentacle fiend...The characters who think Evangeline is scary should read your fanfiction. Then they will know true fear.

So...if Chacha is really stalking Negi so intently, is there any truth to her sister's assumptions?

Legion of Mini-Bruce-kun. Rain of chainsaws. Well, it could have been worse. They could have teemed up and had a legion of Batmen wielding chainsaws on sticks.

I wonder if the tide of tainted magic had any effect on the taint levels of the Book. Now that I think about it, the monstrous corrupted Book fought at the end of A's was compiled of a few mages and a bestiary of monsters from across inter-dimensional space. This one is primarily composed of Earth's magical superheroes. What the hell is it gonna look like?

Ugh. I hate time-travelers manipulating things behind the scenes. You can't hit them for being manipulative a-holes.

Keep up the awesome work!
Puidwen chapter 17 . 9/12/2010
great chapter
A Wandering Jedi chapter 17 . 9/12/2010
Why indeed, Asuna? Possibly becuase every time you *do* get to the big fight you throw a giant spanner into everyone's works. Though recreating the end of the fourth grail war, that's impressive!

...Vita's going to try to kill her if/when they ever meet again, isn't she? Though that raises fascinating questions about what would happen if Asuna managed to land a good hit on the Iron knight. She's technically a summoned guardian, isn't she? ... Um, never mind. I'm not sure I want to know.

Fun chapter as always, and I'm enjoying the FATE spin-off too. Hee hee, Chachamaru and her sisters were hilarious.

Thanks for the work
Korraganitar the NightShadow chapter 16 . 9/10/2010
this fic is... epic! I want more! BTW, have you played blazeblue? cause ragna and the azure grimorie, Nu's astral finish of sword doom, and Hakumens oath of GREAT JUSTICE! would all totally fit in this fic!

~Korrag
Hunter 1 chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
...Has Nanoha started playing Touhou? Since if she has, I shudder to think of what would happen if she tries (and succeeds in) replicating a Spark-type spell...
Nanya chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
Oh gods! It's a Decepticon!

And... you added Dr. Cox with Dr. House in the same area?

Why hasn't the world divided by zero yet?
1WiththeButterfly chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Ahh, the awesome that is Eva. You mess with her, and her house beats you up. Good Fun.

Somehow, I've once again lost track of where the hell I am and what I'm doing. Sigh, more visits to Wikipedia are in order, just to stay on top of the character list.

Cassandra just keeps getting epic moments. Usually involving subtle hand gestures, and someone realising they're on a roof three blocks away with a concussion :P

What else...Oh yeah, The Iron Man asspull. Its stuff like that that made me stop reading Marvel. Oh, and all that One More Day nonsense.

Well, other than that, not much more to say really. I could bring up how epic it was in general, but you know how high regard I hold this in. So yeah.

Till Next Time
Sdarian chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
The only character that pops to mind about having that kind of resolve, would be Heero Yui from Gundam Wing. He lets nothing stop him from completing his mission, regardless of what it is.
Rc1212 chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Words cannot express how hard this chapter made me laugh!

"Master, you cannot afford to be absent today," Chachamru chided.

"Why not?" Evangeline snapped.

"Negi-sensei is still wearing his new suit, which is tight around the region of his gluteus maximus."

"Break out the cold medicine! Education is important!"

"As you say, mistress…"

HAAHHAHAhahhahha, another awesome chapter from the master! Looking forward to seeing how Yue fair in her fight!( Shes one of my most favorite Negima characters) Keep up the great work!
Ryuus2 chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
...Where do I even begin...?

Well, the beginning is supposedly a good place, so I'm told...

Ayaka belittles Natsumi and Kotaro's sleeping arrangements, yet she would settle for nothing less than that if she had even one night with Negi. Pots, kettles, black. Nough' said.

*twitch*twitch* Note to self: watch what I say around other authors more carefully. *mutters* take off their pants *facepalm* Ironically, that is still better than the fleeting idea I had for an activation key with my SI in the Ranma/Negima crossover I concocted this week. The best I had was Drak Drake Draco Drago, and that's just a parody of the soul Eater activation keys for the witches. Hm...I wonder if ‘I'd’ have the gall to call Vita, 'the red hammer using loli,' Pedobear-chan in the forums and message boards that are bound to pop up...

Mahora: the only city in the world where an invasion produces a festival-like atmosphere. Not dissimilar to Nerima, where fights are unanimously viewed as a money making opportunity.

Oh Chisame. Can't you see your efforts are in vain? By your own hand you sink yourself further and further into the pit. Welcome to the fold...Mwahahahahahahaha!

...SPORTING! Chao you evil, evil genius. And you're all the more evil for running away to the future so nobody could slap you silly for everything. Evil, evil girl.

Nanoha gave Mahora U. Hospital a safe pass with both Cox AND House as active staff? Are we certain that the conflicting energies of the Ring and her magic haven't warped her juvenile mind? Seriously? Also, you have brought in Cox, which means that in the inconceivable future, you will bring in JD, and he will inevitably daydream like an idiot. If anyone can pull him off, it's you :)

Vita you poor diluted fool. You broke into Evangeline's house, you broke Evangeline's property, you belittled Evangeline, and then you went and made her look weak. May the glorious bosoms of Sakura and Hayate protect you, because God sure as hell won't get in Eva's way when she comes for you.

I wonder how much of this super-heroine-magical-girl shtick Fate will be able to put up with before she goes on a homicidal rampage. Or rapes Nanoha. Or both.

Lyrical Magical Divine Danmaku. Yeah...I know powerful-enough-to-b*tch-slap-Zeus-and-get-away-with-it versions of Naruto who couldn't live through that. And that was without the intermixing chamber or cartridges. Also, was Nanoha supposed to be asking her Ring or Raging Heart about the spell?

The Ala Alba feel…jumbled. More jumbled than usual, anyways. Their names, for those that have them, are all over the place and very unorganized. Hm, maybe if they all had a joint team catchphrase...like 'The White Wings rise to strike!' or something to that effect. And the Valkyrie armor is wholly and truly badass. No one can deny that.

The Princess Bride. One of the few movies I can't find when I take my broke *ss bargain hunting. I do have the novel though. Like all of the FATE/ stuff, I should put some time aside to read it.

…Wow. I just checked the character count; over 2500 used. This just might be my longest review ever.

Keep up the incredibly awesome work!
bissek chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Day off vs. Negi's ass. It seems that Eva's priorities are the same as all the other girls in that class.

The teacher in Negima is named Takamichi, not Takamachi. And that's his first name, not his last. He isn't related to Nanoha.

Cassandra having an instinct to correct people being healthy is rather against her character. Killing once was enough to seriously traumatize her.

Giant Mecha restaurant? Was this inspired by Mechanized Battle Dress Shop Cthulhu from the Slayers OVAs?

No reprisal of the Baka Rangers introductory speech with artifacts, costumes, and sentai poses? Aawww... (Someone really needs to make a fanart of that now that all of the Baka Rangers have Pactio artifacts).

The muscles in a goose's wings are strong enough to knock a grown man over. With wings the size of Setsuna's, she could probably kill someone with a mid-air sideswipe.

I see that Setsuna decided to defy tradition rather than use the rather silly name Rakan invented for that technique.

You'd think with as much as Yue reads, she'd know enough about the legends of Valkyries to not want to be associated with the term. If you read between the lines a little, it isn't pretty.

After the Wolkenritter are finally defeated, the United Magical Girls need to meet to discuss a perennial problem that people in their field have: The fact that there aren't enough magical boys to go around.
shanejayell chapter 16 . 9/2/2010