Reviews for Takamachi Nanoha of 2814
Ryuus2 chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
My internet is back up! And I just got done reading volumes 16 through 27 of Negima! I'm caught up with the published translated series! Wahahahaha!

I really hope they pick up the pace with getting volumes published and translated. I wanna see if my theory that there will only be 32 volumes (3-A Negi) holds true like my prediction that Lelouche's plan for the second half of R2 was to die.

Visitors to the Infinity Library: the orangutan, some dude, the Library Exploration Club, and NAGI & ARIKA!

...or not. Nagi doesn't wear glasses, even disguise ones.

Yuuno is related to Lara and Indi...You know what? I'll buy that.

What are Chao and Chibi-Usa doing? Just trying to lower the casualty rate at Mahora? Or something more decietfully Chao-like?

The F/SN crew is about to get more active, or at least more explosive. Heh :)

The second step on the road to Yuuno the Pimp Lanturn: Library God. The first was the Badass Bodysuit.

...I knew there was more to the Takane-Mei-Natsume team. Takane talks all high and mighty, then she goes to pick up girls at the Elementary school. She's worse than Ayaka. She's at least honest about it.

Ya know, I don't quite remember Raging Hearts activation key being quite so Badass Oath.

I had to check my own picture collection and book covers, but it's true. Arika has the inverse of Asuna's eyes, same shade and everything, and I clearly saw Naru in at least one picture on Asakura's card.

You can use any character inspired by me. Just make sure that if the character IS me, he uses fire and has black hair.

Keep up the great work!

P.s. I was going to have the LH crew go on vacation in one of my Negima stories and get involved that way. And there is always a party going on at Mahora. ALWAYS.
bissek chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Indiana Scrya's getting a harem?

How effective are the Wolkenritter's disguises? When Shamal had to disguise herself in canon, all she could come up with was the archetypal B-movie spy outfit of trenchcoat, fedora, and sunglasses (Which failed to fool anyone who already knew her).

Possible side plot point: How are family relations between the Koga ninja clan (Which three of Negi's students are members of), and the Fuwa ninja clan (Which both Takamachi males are arguably Nanoha are part of)? It could get even stranger if that relationship is totally different from the relationship between the Koga and the Mikami clan (Which Miyuki is a member of).

Why would Setsuna (M) bother with doing a torrent download of Doctor Who when she could go back in time and save all the episodes that were destroyed when some BBC official decided to make some extra space in the archives by throwing out stuff that 'nobody wanted'?

Again, I can't wait until the Senshi find out about the whole 'Martian Prince' thing.

This story needs a fight between Signum and Setsuna (S) or Kyouya - or both.

You know, at the rate they're going, the Wolkenritter won't even need the Lieze twins to help out.
Puck1012 chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Your story is so awesome.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Good chapter and good scenes.

Especially the threesome Takane/Mei/Natsume (poor ones: they make a bad end ALL the times).

SHOWDOWN!

But I'll hope the Wolkenritter will not attack Evangeline...

Vote: 10
Rc1212 chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
YES! Is it now time for Eva to shine? Will the Wolkenritter be albe to handle her loievil? Looking forward to finding out!
Gundum M chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
great chapter. one nit pick though. you needed to be clearer on that abin sur would be ashamed part. Does he not think he is worthy compared to nanoha? is he ashamed his ring choice (the weak choice) of nanoha? or is he upset that he made a young girl feel so bad about her self?
1WiththeButterfly chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Dont mind even a little :D

Oh, that scene with Clark and Nanoha. So unbelievably wonderful. That wasn't crack, that was something that I will keep near my heart for as long as I remember it.

Kara was there too, so twice the fun.

Isn't being a forum troll fun? Vita has gotten into that niche nicely.

The Outer Senshi must have had so much fun :P Poor Haruka and Michiru, Negi's Memetic Sex God status is too much even for complete disinterest in his gender. He's a powerful man, is negi. The Bro Code serves him well.

Oh, wouldn't that make an awesome episode of How I met your Mother? Barney using his mad skills to (attempt) turn Lesbians straight? Funny, but would definitely be full to the brim of unfortunate implications.

Evangeline. Chortles.

Usagi is probably the only one of the female gender immune to Negi's charms. Although Vita, Nanoha and Fate seem to have some resistance to it (Shamal, Signum and Hayate might, but I dont think they've been in the scene with Negi yet :). Imagine if he weaponised it!

The battle for Ala Alba is shaping up to be incredibly epic. Mysterious evil motives for the Book of Darkness (Necromonicton...Or something at least clsoe to that spelling) becoming fulfilled will soon be revelaed, Yuuno's Library worth of knowledge will soon shed some li-Wait, Eva's gonna do WHAT with Chachamaru!

And then there was the Library staff. Out of Interest, did THE Librarian (and he deserves that capitalised definite Article) include himeself in the "Have you Babies/Raise them for you" fest?

Anyway, thats all for now. Till Next Time and all
Sorakage Sama chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Another great chapter. I can honestly say you don't disappoint.

As for how to bring Love hina into this, four words: Green lantern Keitaro Urashima.

As for student names... Why not go with a few classics? Ino, Sakura, Hinata, Temari, stuff like that.

ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Addie Card chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Well done chapter, yet again.

Nice to see the Lieze twins getting some screen time. I wonder what would happen if the two of them were locked in a room with the Shotas of the story (Chrono, Lee, Yuuno and, God Forbid, Negi). Poor, poor boys...

Props on the Tomb Raider reference. Will any of Yuuno's other "relatives" be getting a mention?

Finally the Grail Wars are beginning. And Illya has an errant batarang...

On the random magical students, maybe anagrams of names of students from some other magic school that shall not be mentioned? Inspired names would work fine too...

Keep up the good work!

By the way, have you seen this yet?

manga/fate_stay_night_x_magical_girl_lyrical_nanoha/
Davies chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
I am torn, TORN between laughing my head off and weeping at the sheer mad brilliance of this story.
shanejayell chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
*LOL*

I LOVE this fic.

_
Fenris B chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
I may be in love. But there will be no Stalkers With a Crush from this one, promise. The cake never lies. Cheers.
shanejayell chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
LOL

Loving this.
shanejayell chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
DAMN cool story.

*faves*
bissek chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
If Nanoha wants a more efficient giant robot ring construct, maybe she should get four other lanterns of different colors together and form Voltron. Sharing the load between five rings would reduce the individual energy cost, and having the Blazing Sword made from power rings of multiple colors would probably make it more powerful.
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »