Reviews for Takamachi Nanoha of 2814
1WiththeButterfly chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Ahh, the awesome that is Eva. You mess with her, and her house beats you up. Good Fun.

Somehow, I've once again lost track of where the hell I am and what I'm doing. Sigh, more visits to Wikipedia are in order, just to stay on top of the character list.

Cassandra just keeps getting epic moments. Usually involving subtle hand gestures, and someone realising they're on a roof three blocks away with a concussion :P

What else...Oh yeah, The Iron Man asspull. Its stuff like that that made me stop reading Marvel. Oh, and all that One More Day nonsense.

Well, other than that, not much more to say really. I could bring up how epic it was in general, but you know how high regard I hold this in. So yeah.

Till Next Time
Sdarian chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
The only character that pops to mind about having that kind of resolve, would be Heero Yui from Gundam Wing. He lets nothing stop him from completing his mission, regardless of what it is.
Rc1212 chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Words cannot express how hard this chapter made me laugh!

"Master, you cannot afford to be absent today," Chachamru chided.

"Why not?" Evangeline snapped.

"Negi-sensei is still wearing his new suit, which is tight around the region of his gluteus maximus."

"Break out the cold medicine! Education is important!"

"As you say, mistress…"

HAAHHAHAhahhahha, another awesome chapter from the master! Looking forward to seeing how Yue fair in her fight!( Shes one of my most favorite Negima characters) Keep up the great work!
Ryuus2 chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
...Where do I even begin...?

Well, the beginning is supposedly a good place, so I'm told...

Ayaka belittles Natsumi and Kotaro's sleeping arrangements, yet she would settle for nothing less than that if she had even one night with Negi. Pots, kettles, black. Nough' said.

*twitch*twitch* Note to self: watch what I say around other authors more carefully. *mutters* take off their pants *facepalm* Ironically, that is still better than the fleeting idea I had for an activation key with my SI in the Ranma/Negima crossover I concocted this week. The best I had was Drak Drake Draco Drago, and that's just a parody of the soul Eater activation keys for the witches. Hm...I wonder if ‘I'd’ have the gall to call Vita, 'the red hammer using loli,' Pedobear-chan in the forums and message boards that are bound to pop up...

Mahora: the only city in the world where an invasion produces a festival-like atmosphere. Not dissimilar to Nerima, where fights are unanimously viewed as a money making opportunity.

Oh Chisame. Can't you see your efforts are in vain? By your own hand you sink yourself further and further into the pit. Welcome to the fold...Mwahahahahahahaha!

...SPORTING! Chao you evil, evil genius. And you're all the more evil for running away to the future so nobody could slap you silly for everything. Evil, evil girl.

Nanoha gave Mahora U. Hospital a safe pass with both Cox AND House as active staff? Are we certain that the conflicting energies of the Ring and her magic haven't warped her juvenile mind? Seriously? Also, you have brought in Cox, which means that in the inconceivable future, you will bring in JD, and he will inevitably daydream like an idiot. If anyone can pull him off, it's you :)

Vita you poor diluted fool. You broke into Evangeline's house, you broke Evangeline's property, you belittled Evangeline, and then you went and made her look weak. May the glorious bosoms of Sakura and Hayate protect you, because God sure as hell won't get in Eva's way when she comes for you.

I wonder how much of this super-heroine-magical-girl shtick Fate will be able to put up with before she goes on a homicidal rampage. Or rapes Nanoha. Or both.

Lyrical Magical Divine Danmaku. Yeah...I know powerful-enough-to-b*tch-slap-Zeus-and-get-away-with-it versions of Naruto who couldn't live through that. And that was without the intermixing chamber or cartridges. Also, was Nanoha supposed to be asking her Ring or Raging Heart about the spell?

The Ala Alba feel…jumbled. More jumbled than usual, anyways. Their names, for those that have them, are all over the place and very unorganized. Hm, maybe if they all had a joint team catchphrase...like 'The White Wings rise to strike!' or something to that effect. And the Valkyrie armor is wholly and truly badass. No one can deny that.

The Princess Bride. One of the few movies I can't find when I take my broke *ss bargain hunting. I do have the novel though. Like all of the FATE/ stuff, I should put some time aside to read it.

…Wow. I just checked the character count; over 2500 used. This just might be my longest review ever.

Keep up the incredibly awesome work!
bissek chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Day off vs. Negi's ass. It seems that Eva's priorities are the same as all the other girls in that class.

The teacher in Negima is named Takamichi, not Takamachi. And that's his first name, not his last. He isn't related to Nanoha.

Cassandra having an instinct to correct people being healthy is rather against her character. Killing once was enough to seriously traumatize her.

Giant Mecha restaurant? Was this inspired by Mechanized Battle Dress Shop Cthulhu from the Slayers OVAs?

No reprisal of the Baka Rangers introductory speech with artifacts, costumes, and sentai poses? Aawww... (Someone really needs to make a fanart of that now that all of the Baka Rangers have Pactio artifacts).

The muscles in a goose's wings are strong enough to knock a grown man over. With wings the size of Setsuna's, she could probably kill someone with a mid-air sideswipe.

I see that Setsuna decided to defy tradition rather than use the rather silly name Rakan invented for that technique.

You'd think with as much as Yue reads, she'd know enough about the legends of Valkyries to not want to be associated with the term. If you read between the lines a little, it isn't pretty.

After the Wolkenritter are finally defeated, the United Magical Girls need to meet to discuss a perennial problem that people in their field have: The fact that there aren't enough magical boys to go around.
shanejayell chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
*claps*

I likey, lots. :)
Zap Rowsdower chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Hmmm, Philosophers capitalized an emphasized as a proper noun rather than an adjective, and a reference to Psycho Mantis, but ambiguous enough to be either in-universe referring to a celebrity, or out of universe, or breaking the fourth wall, and The Philosophers usually have a definite article...

Nevertheless, is that a Metal Gear crossover I smell? Negima's timeline places the fic at around 2004, a year before the Shadow Moses incident, so Psycho Mantis would still be a US government agent (and probably semi-celebrity), and Solid Snake wouldn't be a fugitive yet...
Puidwen chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
very nice
MWkillkenny84 chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Poor Vita-chan: she's ALWAYS getting the WORTS CASES, when she pick an opponent.

Vote: 10

And I hope Marisa Kirisame and Reimu Hakurei will never make an appereance to declare Green Lantern-chan their kohai.
Sacrass chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Great chapter the battles cound really cool, and great way to introduce Iono the fanatics.

thanks for the update

take care
Anonymous 8675309 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
CHALLENGE!

I bet you couldn't find a way to work Tokyo Mew Mew into this no matter how hard you tried.
Zap Rowsdower chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
How to get Love Hina involved? The easiest way is usually Su in these situations. All the power and info-gathering resources to notice the strange goings on, all the maturity to want to join in the fun, all the force of will and tech to draft the rest of the Hinata-Sou into coming along for the ride. Mol-Molian armies optional.
mikaerusan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Well, since this crossover crack is about to hit critical mass, should we expect the required Keeper cameo event anytime soon?
shanejayell chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Good one!

Well, the sword style Motoko uses in Love Hina is the same as Setsuna's in Negima. There's also hints that Mei from Negima is in fact Naru's sister Mei. *lol*
Ryuus2 chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
My internet is back up! And I just got done reading volumes 16 through 27 of Negima! I'm caught up with the published translated series! Wahahahaha!

I really hope they pick up the pace with getting volumes published and translated. I wanna see if my theory that there will only be 32 volumes (3-A Negi) holds true like my prediction that Lelouche's plan for the second half of R2 was to die.

Visitors to the Infinity Library: the orangutan, some dude, the Library Exploration Club, and NAGI & ARIKA!

...or not. Nagi doesn't wear glasses, even disguise ones.

Yuuno is related to Lara and Indi...You know what? I'll buy that.

What are Chao and Chibi-Usa doing? Just trying to lower the casualty rate at Mahora? Or something more decietfully Chao-like?

The F/SN crew is about to get more active, or at least more explosive. Heh :)

The second step on the road to Yuuno the Pimp Lanturn: Library God. The first was the Badass Bodysuit.

...I knew there was more to the Takane-Mei-Natsume team. Takane talks all high and mighty, then she goes to pick up girls at the Elementary school. She's worse than Ayaka. She's at least honest about it.

Ya know, I don't quite remember Raging Hearts activation key being quite so Badass Oath.

I had to check my own picture collection and book covers, but it's true. Arika has the inverse of Asuna's eyes, same shade and everything, and I clearly saw Naru in at least one picture on Asakura's card.

You can use any character inspired by me. Just make sure that if the character IS me, he uses fire and has black hair.

Keep up the great work!

P.s. I was going to have the LH crew go on vacation in one of my Negima stories and get involved that way. And there is always a party going on at Mahora. ALWAYS.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »