Reviews for Takamachi Nanoha of 2814
bissek chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Day off vs. Negi's ass. It seems that Eva's priorities are the same as all the other girls in that class.

The teacher in Negima is named Takamichi, not Takamachi. And that's his first name, not his last. He isn't related to Nanoha.

Cassandra having an instinct to correct people being healthy is rather against her character. Killing once was enough to seriously traumatize her.

Giant Mecha restaurant? Was this inspired by Mechanized Battle Dress Shop Cthulhu from the Slayers OVAs?

No reprisal of the Baka Rangers introductory speech with artifacts, costumes, and sentai poses? Aawww... (Someone really needs to make a fanart of that now that all of the Baka Rangers have Pactio artifacts).

The muscles in a goose's wings are strong enough to knock a grown man over. With wings the size of Setsuna's, she could probably kill someone with a mid-air sideswipe.

I see that Setsuna decided to defy tradition rather than use the rather silly name Rakan invented for that technique.

You'd think with as much as Yue reads, she'd know enough about the legends of Valkyries to not want to be associated with the term. If you read between the lines a little, it isn't pretty.

After the Wolkenritter are finally defeated, the United Magical Girls need to meet to discuss a perennial problem that people in their field have: The fact that there aren't enough magical boys to go around.
shanejayell chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
*claps*

I likey, lots. :)
Zap Rowsdower chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Hmmm, Philosophers capitalized an emphasized as a proper noun rather than an adjective, and a reference to Psycho Mantis, but ambiguous enough to be either in-universe referring to a celebrity, or out of universe, or breaking the fourth wall, and The Philosophers usually have a definite article...

Nevertheless, is that a Metal Gear crossover I smell? Negima's timeline places the fic at around 2004, a year before the Shadow Moses incident, so Psycho Mantis would still be a US government agent (and probably semi-celebrity), and Solid Snake wouldn't be a fugitive yet...
Gundum M chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
very nice
MWkillkenny84 chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Poor Vita-chan: she's ALWAYS getting the WORTS CASES, when she pick an opponent.

Vote: 10

And I hope Marisa Kirisame and Reimu Hakurei will never make an appereance to declare Green Lantern-chan their kohai.
Sacrass chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Great chapter the battles cound really cool, and great way to introduce Iono the fanatics.

thanks for the update

take care
Anonymous 8675309 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
CHALLENGE!

I bet you couldn't find a way to work Tokyo Mew Mew into this no matter how hard you tried.
Zap Rowsdower chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
How to get Love Hina involved? The easiest way is usually Su in these situations. All the power and info-gathering resources to notice the strange goings on, all the maturity to want to join in the fun, all the force of will and tech to draft the rest of the Hinata-Sou into coming along for the ride. Mol-Molian armies optional.
mikaerusan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Well, since this crossover crack is about to hit critical mass, should we expect the required Keeper cameo event anytime soon?
shanejayell chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Good one!

Well, the sword style Motoko uses in Love Hina is the same as Setsuna's in Negima. There's also hints that Mei from Negima is in fact Naru's sister Mei. *lol*
Ryuus2 chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
My internet is back up! And I just got done reading volumes 16 through 27 of Negima! I'm caught up with the published translated series! Wahahahaha!

I really hope they pick up the pace with getting volumes published and translated. I wanna see if my theory that there will only be 32 volumes (3-A Negi) holds true like my prediction that Lelouche's plan for the second half of R2 was to die.

Visitors to the Infinity Library: the orangutan, some dude, the Library Exploration Club, and NAGI & ARIKA!

...or not. Nagi doesn't wear glasses, even disguise ones.

Yuuno is related to Lara and Indi...You know what? I'll buy that.

What are Chao and Chibi-Usa doing? Just trying to lower the casualty rate at Mahora? Or something more decietfully Chao-like?

The F/SN crew is about to get more active, or at least more explosive. Heh :)

The second step on the road to Yuuno the Pimp Lanturn: Library God. The first was the Badass Bodysuit.

...I knew there was more to the Takane-Mei-Natsume team. Takane talks all high and mighty, then she goes to pick up girls at the Elementary school. She's worse than Ayaka. She's at least honest about it.

Ya know, I don't quite remember Raging Hearts activation key being quite so Badass Oath.

I had to check my own picture collection and book covers, but it's true. Arika has the inverse of Asuna's eyes, same shade and everything, and I clearly saw Naru in at least one picture on Asakura's card.

You can use any character inspired by me. Just make sure that if the character IS me, he uses fire and has black hair.

Keep up the great work!

P.s. I was going to have the LH crew go on vacation in one of my Negima stories and get involved that way. And there is always a party going on at Mahora. ALWAYS.
bissek chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Indiana Scrya's getting a harem?

How effective are the Wolkenritter's disguises? When Shamal had to disguise herself in canon, all she could come up with was the archetypal B-movie spy outfit of trenchcoat, fedora, and sunglasses (Which failed to fool anyone who already knew her).

Possible side plot point: How are family relations between the Koga ninja clan (Which three of Negi's students are members of), and the Fuwa ninja clan (Which both Takamachi males are arguably Nanoha are part of)? It could get even stranger if that relationship is totally different from the relationship between the Koga and the Mikami clan (Which Miyuki is a member of).

Why would Setsuna (M) bother with doing a torrent download of Doctor Who when she could go back in time and save all the episodes that were destroyed when some BBC official decided to make some extra space in the archives by throwing out stuff that 'nobody wanted'?

Again, I can't wait until the Senshi find out about the whole 'Martian Prince' thing.

This story needs a fight between Signum and Setsuna (S) or Kyouya - or both.

You know, at the rate they're going, the Wolkenritter won't even need the Lieze twins to help out.
Puck1012 chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Your story is so awesome.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Good chapter and good scenes.

Especially the threesome Takane/Mei/Natsume (poor ones: they make a bad end ALL the times).

SHOWDOWN!

But I'll hope the Wolkenritter will not attack Evangeline...

Vote: 10
Rc1212 chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
YES! Is it now time for Eva to shine? Will the Wolkenritter be albe to handle her loievil? Looking forward to finding out!
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »