Reviews for Takamachi Nanoha of 2814
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Oh those futures are delicious
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Evisceratea ll hostile invading forces
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Ah... This is fun
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Wow... The ringis sentient... I love the idea.
Story Weaver1 chapter 29 . 6/8/2014
In situations like these one can believe that Shiro is not as lucky as he appears.

Kudos to Nanoha for her Cool and Unusual Punishment.

After the Christmas Ball I imagine Cassandra is on the hit list of several girls.

Eriol too? Is there any part of this universe that Chao hasn't manipulated, time peaked, or otherwise exploited?

Kyubey! Where's incubators there's witches. I suppose Green Lantern-chan can vaporize them between the giant robots and the space aliens...
Story Weaver1 chapter 27 . 5/26/2014
Saber acting bitchy? Complete with the hand gesture? It sounds funny but then I imagine it, and it looks scary. Gilgamesh's prototype "eyebrow" in response was hilarious.

Sad sister-less Fate is sad.

Tomoyo the dark lord of the sith does not fit at all. It should be dark lord of the sakura _

Gilgamesh's "I am a king!" demeanor continues to be funny.

Sakura T is more badass here than I remember here. I can't imagine canon her saying "kick ass".

Luvia is right; Rin SHOULD have a bullet-proof dress.

Ending was Funny and silly but still...not really "related" but...witty.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 29 . 5/19/2014
Story Weaver1 chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
Batman as a berserker. It makes sense now. Fascinating exposition. Don't worry about the many NPs. Batman isn't the first to have so many Gilgamesh.

Batman-Berserker Illya is really cool, and she's still saying "poot". _

Yuuno fires his Starlight Breaker construct. I'm sure Nanoha will b proud once she gets out.

Magical Girl Alliance is front and center! The Cavlary has arrived. YAY!
Story Weaver1 chapter 25 . 4/17/2014
Poor Chisame, at long last she can no longer deny it. _ The CCS scene was funny too.

Fantastic fight scenes here and you still mix it with humor. That's a sign of great talent.

Illya's scenes especially; kind of an Only Sane Man thing.

Berserker card Illya is awesome. The way you wrote it makes it even cooler.
Story Weaver1 chapter 24 . 4/13/2014
Berserker Batman adding magical devices and a power ring to his utility belt? That has to be the most awesome thing in this fic so far! Then he goes and uses Unlimited Blade Works!
Story Weaver1 chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
My first thought is "wow, this is totally serious." Even the stuff like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man construct is serious. I like it; it makes for better action scenes. One of my favorites is Illya using genre savvy to evade Shamal's snare, thus proving that TvTropes will enchance your life. "Emerald Plasma Core Shot" is really cool too.

The only thing not-serious are the fanservice quips from Illya and Ruby. A nice humor break.
Ashen Author chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
I love that Usagi is completely immune to Negi's charm. That's love all right.
Cyberchao X chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
What is with Ryuus's activation key? So weird. Love Tomoyo's list.

Also love the Discworld reference. And, yeah, thanks to L-R romanization issues, "Diburel" actually works as a possible Japanese version of Dibbler.

...AngelGARd? labored.

Aw, yeah, Chiu-sama in the house! And in her sexy Biblion Roulan Rouge outfit, too. Damn she's awesome.

Just noticed that Satsuki doesn't even get quotation marks around her speech. Did Chao make a Transformer?

...Bwah! Scrubs and House references! I never really watched Scrubs, but House was one of my favorite series when it was on the air; directly inspired one of the more interesting arcs of Dream.

Evangeline is fighting off Vita with common furniture. Dayumn, Eva.

Ah, here's Fate..."Black Reaper-chan"? Meh...

Lyrical Grade Genocide! I love it! And now, we've got legitimate danmaku! Hopefully this means some more of my favorite death-lolis will be visiting eventually.

Yes! Yue is as awesome here as she is in canon. Valkyrie Black works just fine here. Extended Princess Bride references.

Huh; seems I already reviewed Chapter 16. Guess I got to the end of it on my mobile after all. Well, let's just keep rolling.

Nodoka's still surprisingly awesome. Also, Kaede is hilarious. And Arf IS sexy.

...Kotaro's crew is a bit underwhelming, though. Love Chachamaru casually conversing with her fellow units as she destroys them, especially 250, who suddenly becomes 024 with no warning. Liked the A.I. Love You reference.

Vita, you do realize what a lucky place you're in, don't you? And yet, Nanoha's still afraid of Evangeline.

Whoa. Ku Fei, that was brilliant!

I'm thinking Asuna is always absent when the action starts because her abilities are too powerful.

Not sure what I think of the constant Twilight-bashing. Not to mention your venom's aimed in the wrong place. Edward and Jacob aren't the problem with Twilight (okay, Edward is KIND OF the problem); BELLA is. Though I suppose that's the problem; it's a first-person story and the narrator is the worst character in the series.

Cyberchao X chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Damn, Chiu's good. Love the "sibling" excuse they used to get the lovers together. I feel kinda bad for Vita...
Cyberchao X chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
Ouch. That's some wake-up call.

Ah, the Lieze sisters are here... Whoa. Infinity Library, complete with another Discworld reference and more Library Exploration Club.

...Mahoo dot com? And Chao's acting awfully DO realize she was never evil, right? Oh, wait, neither were theWolkenritter, not really...

...Chibi-usa? Okay, I'm not familiar enough with Sailor Moon, so I'll just go be confused.

Aha, so Green Lantern-chan can see through Superman's disguise. Of course; a search function. And now, schoolgirl superheroine Nanoha Takamachi gets to meet the Kent family. Heh, "friends don't call friends by their job", wasn't that originally Nanoha's line?

Ah! Saber! And now Negi's using his sex god powers on Evangeline!

More pancakes! These jokes are getting old, though.

Oh, Ring-chan...whoa, Yuuno! Yuuno got skills!

! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Takane's here, and she's making out with her ministras! And if she's here, that probably means she'll be naked before long!

I like Nanoha's new activation phrase. Ah, so, you noticed the hints at Asuna's true identity. ...Yeah, I didn't like the way that ship got sunk, but then again, there are so many other good ships involving Negi. Personally, I prefer shipping him with Chisame. Or Chachamaru...or Anya.
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »