Reviews for Takamachi Nanoha of 2814
LoveGlutton chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
You know i think is the first chappie that mentions pactio cards

OH GOD THIS SWCTIONW AS HILARIOUS NEGI IS A BASTARD AND IM LOVING IT.

AND CHISAME S QUOTE OH CRAP WERE ALL DOOOOOOOMED.

and only negi would leave his class wet and masterbating at the end of the day.

Im currently picturing an eva negi lemon... Its delicious
LoveGlutton chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
Well... This is certainly my favorite chapter

From the senshi swooning to negi, to the american/japanese justice league, to the constant HOLY CRAP THAT GIANT ASS CREATURE IS COMING AFTER ME.

To the tuxedo and signum fight. And the omake at the end.

Very nice. I regret not exploring this sooner
LoveGlutton chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
While usagi has her ice cream experiences ruined, i ce cream couldnt taste any better for me.

And apparently negi is secretly screwing eva

Wait wait wait how does chiu become calculator? Is there soomething I missed?

And where can I find more ringx raging heart
LoveGlutton chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
Madokami... How many teachers does she have?
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Oh those futures are delicious
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Evisceratea ll hostile invading forces
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Ah... This is fun
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Wow... The ringis sentient... I love the idea.
Story Weaver1 chapter 29 . 6/8/2014
In situations like these one can believe that Shiro is not as lucky as he appears.

Kudos to Nanoha for her Cool and Unusual Punishment.

After the Christmas Ball I imagine Cassandra is on the hit list of several girls.

Eriol too? Is there any part of this universe that Chao hasn't manipulated, time peaked, or otherwise exploited?

Kyubey! Where's incubators there's witches. I suppose Green Lantern-chan can vaporize them between the giant robots and the space aliens...
Story Weaver1 chapter 27 . 5/26/2014
Saber acting bitchy? Complete with the hand gesture? It sounds funny but then I imagine it, and it looks scary. Gilgamesh's prototype "eyebrow" in response was hilarious.

Sad sister-less Fate is sad.

Tomoyo the dark lord of the sith does not fit at all. It should be dark lord of the sakura _

Gilgamesh's "I am a king!" demeanor continues to be funny.

Sakura T is more badass here than I remember here. I can't imagine canon her saying "kick ass".

Luvia is right; Rin SHOULD have a bullet-proof dress.

Ending was very...you. Funny and silly but still...not really "related" but...witty.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 29 . 5/19/2014
cool
Story Weaver1 chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
Batman as a berserker. It makes sense now. Fascinating exposition. Don't worry about the many NPs. Batman isn't the first to have so many Gilgamesh.

Batman-Berserker Illya is really cool, and she's still saying "poot". _

Yuuno fires his Starlight Breaker construct. I'm sure Nanoha will b proud once she gets out.

Magical Girl Alliance is front and center! The Cavlary has arrived. YAY!
Story Weaver1 chapter 25 . 4/17/2014
Poor Chisame, at long last she can no longer deny it. _ The CCS scene was funny too.

Fantastic fight scenes here and you still mix it with humor. That's a sign of great talent.

Illya's scenes especially; kind of an Only Sane Man thing.

Berserker card Illya is awesome. The way you wrote it makes it even cooler.
Story Weaver1 chapter 24 . 4/13/2014
Berserker Batman adding magical devices and a power ring to his utility belt? That has to be the most awesome thing in this fic so far! Then he goes and uses Unlimited Blade Works!
Story Weaver1 chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
My first thought is "wow, this is totally serious." Even the stuff like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man construct is serious. I like it; it makes for better action scenes. One of my favorites is Illya using genre savvy to evade Shamal's snare, thus proving that TvTropes will enchance your life. "Emerald Plasma Core Shot" is really cool too.

The only thing not-serious are the fanservice quips from Illya and Ruby. A nice humor break.
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »