Reviews for Takamachi Nanoha of 2814
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Wow... The ringis sentient... I love the idea.
Story Weaver1 chapter 29 . 6/8/2014
In situations like these one can believe that Shiro is not as lucky as he appears.

Kudos to Nanoha for her Cool and Unusual Punishment.

After the Christmas Ball I imagine Cassandra is on the hit list of several girls.

Eriol too? Is there any part of this universe that Chao hasn't manipulated, time peaked, or otherwise exploited?

Kyubey! Where's incubators there's witches. I suppose Green Lantern-chan can vaporize them between the giant robots and the space aliens...
Story Weaver1 chapter 27 . 5/26/2014
Saber acting bitchy? Complete with the hand gesture? It sounds funny but then I imagine it, and it looks scary. Gilgamesh's prototype "eyebrow" in response was hilarious.

Sad sister-less Fate is sad.

Tomoyo the dark lord of the sith does not fit at all. It should be dark lord of the sakura _

Gilgamesh's "I am a king!" demeanor continues to be funny.

Sakura T is more badass here than I remember here. I can't imagine canon her saying "kick ass".

Luvia is right; Rin SHOULD have a bullet-proof dress.

Ending was very...you. Funny and silly but still...not really "related" but...witty.
tanithlipsky chapter 29 . 5/19/2014
cool
Story Weaver1 chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
Batman as a berserker. It makes sense now. Fascinating exposition. Don't worry about the many NPs. Batman isn't the first to have so many Gilgamesh.

Batman-Berserker Illya is really cool, and she's still saying "poot". _

Yuuno fires his Starlight Breaker construct. I'm sure Nanoha will b proud once she gets out.

Magical Girl Alliance is front and center! The Cavlary has arrived. YAY!
Story Weaver1 chapter 25 . 4/17/2014
Poor Chisame, at long last she can no longer deny it. _ The CCS scene was funny too.

Fantastic fight scenes here and you still mix it with humor. That's a sign of great talent.

Illya's scenes especially; kind of an Only Sane Man thing.

Berserker card Illya is awesome. The way you wrote it makes it even cooler.
Story Weaver1 chapter 24 . 4/13/2014
Berserker Batman adding magical devices and a power ring to his utility belt? That has to be the most awesome thing in this fic so far! Then he goes and uses Unlimited Blade Works!
Story Weaver1 chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
My first thought is "wow, this is totally serious." Even the stuff like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man construct is serious. I like it; it makes for better action scenes. One of my favorites is Illya using genre savvy to evade Shamal's snare, thus proving that TvTropes will enchance your life. "Emerald Plasma Core Shot" is really cool too.

The only thing not-serious are the fanservice quips from Illya and Ruby. A nice humor break.
Ashen Author chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
I love that Usagi is completely immune to Negi's charm. That's love all right.
Cyberchao X chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
What is with Ryuus's activation key? So weird. Love Tomoyo's list.

Also love the Discworld reference. And, yeah, thanks to L-R romanization issues, "Diburel" actually works as a possible Japanese version of Dibbler.

...AngelGARd? Ay...so labored.

Aw, yeah, Chiu-sama in the house! And in her sexy Biblion Roulan Rouge outfit, too. Damn she's awesome.

Just noticed that Satsuki doesn't even get quotation marks around her speech. Did Chao make a Transformer?

...Bwah! Scrubs and House references! I never really watched Scrubs, but House was one of my favorite series when it was on the air; directly inspired one of the more interesting arcs of Dream.

Evangeline is fighting off Vita with common furniture. Dayumn, Eva.

Ah, here's Fate..."Black Reaper-chan"? Meh...

Lyrical Grade Genocide! I love it! And now, we've got legitimate danmaku! Hopefully this means some more of my favorite death-lolis will be visiting eventually.

Yes! Yue is as awesome here as she is in canon. Valkyrie Black works just fine here. Extended Princess Bride references.

Huh; seems I already reviewed Chapter 16. Guess I got to the end of it on my mobile after all. Well, let's just keep rolling.

Nodoka's still surprisingly awesome. Also, Kaede is hilarious. And Arf IS sexy.

...Kotaro's crew is a bit underwhelming, though. Love Chachamaru casually conversing with her fellow units as she destroys them, especially 250, who suddenly becomes 024 with no warning. Liked the A.I. Love You reference.

Vita, you do realize what a lucky place you're in, don't you? And yet, Nanoha's still afraid of Evangeline.

Whoa. Ku Fei, that was brilliant!

I'm thinking Asuna is always absent when the action starts because her abilities are too powerful.

Not sure what I think of the constant Twilight-bashing. Not to mention your venom's aimed in the wrong place. Edward and Jacob aren't the problem with Twilight (okay, Edward is KIND OF the problem); BELLA is. Though I suppose that's the problem; it's a first-person story and the narrator is the worst character in the series.

...Keh?!
Cyberchao X chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Damn, Chiu's good. Love the "sibling" excuse they used to get the lovers together. I feel kinda bad for Vita...
Cyberchao X chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
Ouch. That's some wake-up call.

Ah, the Lieze sisters are here... Whoa. Infinity Library, complete with another Discworld reference and more Library Exploration Club.

...Mahoo dot com? And Chao's acting awfully villainous...you DO realize she was never evil, right? Oh, wait, neither were theWolkenritter, not really...

...Chibi-usa? Okay, I'm not familiar enough with Sailor Moon, so I'll just go be confused.

Aha, so Green Lantern-chan can see through Superman's disguise. Of course; a search function. And now, schoolgirl superheroine Nanoha Takamachi gets to meet the Kent family. Heh, "friends don't call friends by their job", wasn't that originally Nanoha's line?

Ah! Saber! And now Negi's using his sex god powers on Evangeline!

Batman! NANANANANANANANA BATMAN!

More pancakes! These jokes are getting old, though.

Oh, Ring-chan...whoa, Yuuno! Yuuno got skills!

! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Takane's here, and she's making out with her ministras! And if she's here, that probably means she'll be naked before long!

I like Nanoha's new activation phrase. Ah, so, you noticed the hints at Asuna's true identity. ...Yeah, I didn't like the way that ship got sunk, but then again, there are so many other good ships involving Negi. Personally, I prefer shipping him with Chisame. Or Chachamaru...or Anya.
Cyberchao X chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Hah, yeah, Konoka's healing magic is epic-level. Which is saying something as Raise Dead is only a 5th-level spell last I remembered. Love Eva shipping NanoFate.

Ah, yes, VAs in fanfictions. I actually had Suzuka point out that one of the more top-tier OCs (or at the very least, the top of tier 2) in Lonely No More sounded suspiciously like Arisa. I'm sure you could describe that character just from that bit of knowledge. (Original seiyuu, not dub VA.)

...Yep, you've got it. Short of body, long of hair, devoid of breasts, extremely tsundere. Actually, while she seems tsundere at first, she actually turns out to be more of a kuudere...with a reason for her "ice" side that always tends to lower the mood in the fanfic every time it shows up. I swear, Miki's storyline is 10 times more depressing than anything else in the entire fanfic. It involves adultery, yakuza, the murder of one parent and interrupting the other one's suicide attempt. AT AGE 6. I made an attempt at putting in a miniarc with a lesser-tier OC getting RAPED and it just came out narmful. Miki really deserves her own story.

Ah, Nanoha, you tease. I'm sure you'd love to marry Fate-chan. And NICE choice of breakfast foods; I tend to subtly include them in the 8th/9th chapter of just about any fic that reaches that length. (The reason for the ambiguity is because the original "pancake chapter" was Chapter 9 of a story where one of the Running Gags was the fact that Chapter 2 didn't exist, never had existed, and never would exist, a result of Chapter 1 being pulled from a dream I had one night-a rarity that a dream would have ABSOLUTELY NO CHARACTERS from either real life or established canons-and then, the very next night, I dreamed about THE EXACT SAME CHARACTERS, plus another one that hadn't been there the previous night, leaving some plot holes that led to that night's dreams forming the basis for Chapters 3 and 4, with the skip between the two nights' dreams being the unseen Chapter 2. Most of what would have happened in Chapter 2 is alluded to in future chapters, anyway. Anyway, in keeping with the "8/9" ambiguity, both Lonely No More and Waiting to Grow Up, as multi-chapter fics that essentially serve as sequels to one-shots, both pointedly have the reference in their eighth chapter, as due to the starting oneshot it could conceivably be viewed as the ninth as well as the eighth.)

Full list, chronologically:

Dream (later Dream: Book of Kurolanime) Chapter 9
Conn A&M Chapter 8 (which is located in the 9th slot because it has a Prologue)
God's Cry Chapter 9
Waiting to Grow Up Chapter 8 (had a preceding oneshot)
The Scarlet Devil Chapter 8 (has prologue)
Lonely No More Chapter 8 (had a preceding oneshot)

...Though sometimes the reference is not exactly "pure"...

Ah, never mind, it's just a weird dream by Fate. C'mon, Fate, you know you want to pierce the Hymen Lantern!

Oh, yay, Negi's gonna get revenge! And Rezombie!

Wah Iono!

Bah, this is all wrong; Nanoha's supposed to be madly in love with the girl with the beautiful sad eyes from the moment she meets her! Marry that hot blonde ass, damnit!

PANTY RAID! Hah, Ala Alba sees the sparks. Loli love is the purest love ever! ...Well, except maybe when the loli in question is Aurrorra Karin, because she's just a huge pervert who isn't above molesting her own sister for fanservice purposes-in a fic that otherwise frowns heavily on breaking the fourth wall.

Everybody! (Yeah...) Rock your body! (Yeah...) Everybody! Rock. Your. Bo-dy right. NEGI'S BACK, ALRIGHT! (...I just paraphrased a 90's boy band. Though in all fairness, I do have a younger sister currently in her early 20s-the perfect age to have been a fan of said groups.)

...Yes, Eva, you've been a very naughty little pussyyyyyy...cat. And Negi just gets them right back!
Cyberchao X chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
I love the dynamic between Tuxedo Kamen and Signum.

Looks like we found Chrono's Berserk Button, too. Speaking of which, Yuuno's STILL going by "Ferret Lantern"?

And speaking of rodents, Chamo's finally here! Perfect; we need his brand of perversion in a series so supple with magical girls. I like Negi's new identity, and sure enough, he attracts another female admirer.

Damnit stop breaking the fourth wall! You're not Durendell! Oh, Yuuno...so genre savvy...

...DAMNIT NEGI STOP TURNING THE COMPETENT FEMALE FIGHTERS INTO DROOLING FANGIRLS THIS INSTANT!

...Was Sailor Moon really THAT ridiculous? Speaking of ridiculous, what's with Arf? And Zafira's just running with it...

Yay! "Godzilla" is a species here! ...Can I get a Zom-Zom appearance? Wait, they're using Hayate as a God substitute?

...Don't worry, Negi; they're not important to your series.

Ah, Fate, you're so possessive. Go Neon Genesis Evangeline A.K. McDowell!

...Lucky you; I'm trying to settle down for the night so I'll probably be switching to a mobile device, which means super-terse reviews.
Cyberchao X chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Oh, that was MUCH purpler than Twilight...I think. I honestly don't even remember the purpleness, though I do remember being happier in the section of Breaking Dawn that Jacob narrated. Anyway, Vita's purplosity is quite impressive, and I wish her luck in her mission to tap that ass so hard that only Saber can remove her.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »