Reviews for Takamachi Nanoha of 2814
Cyberchao X chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Oh, that was MUCH purpler than Twilight...I think. I honestly don't even remember the purpleness, though I do remember being happier in the section of Breaking Dawn that Jacob narrated. Anyway, Vita's purplosity is quite impressive, and I wish her luck in her mission to tap that ass so hard that only Saber can remove her.
Cyberchao X chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
First Church of the Cherry Blossom? I like it. Also Power Rangers and Ghostbusters are here, and Bruce Wayne wants no part of Mahora.

Ah, poor Negi...I really hope he gets to reclaim his masculinity soon.

And poor Wolkenritter, having had to go against Tomoyo. What's with this Signum/Yuuno ship tease? Is EVERYONE loli/shotacon now? Although personally, I think the Superman/Green Lantern-chan ship is adorable.

Ah, so in this verse Suzuka and Alisa are related to Tomoyo and Ayaka, respectively! As the only two members of the MSLN canon with any significant screentime in LNM, I'm always quite interested in what they're up to. Wait, BRAINBLAST! I think I've just figured out how to do Chapter 48 of LNM! Thanks, Shadow-...kun. Had to check the gender, since, you know, All Fanfiction Writers Are Female. Actually, it doesn't really matter, because you're clearly my superior in the field of fanfiction writing and thereby deserve a "-sama", if not maybe even a "-sensei". (Although right now the position of "-sensei" for my MSLN work belongs to Major Mike Powell III-not that I'd actually use that title what with his military theme. I guess he's my CO?) I make the immediate correction because I'm STILL writing it out as I go and don't want to be inconsistent with how I signed your guestbook. (Thanks for bequeathing my home state to someone claiming to be the Queen of Yuri, by the way, even if said claim IS potholed to "Blatant Lies".) Wait, no, Alisa, the crazy lolicons and shotacons want yooouuuuuuuuuuuuu! Wait...

...ANOTHER BRAINBLAST! Screw the FictionPress "sequel"/spin-off; I've got a StrikerS-centric sequel idea!

...Dayumn, Vita, that was smooth.

...And then you lost it, orgasming over ice cream. I think I'll tell Hayate about this...I'm sure it'll give her some nice ideas. Though they'll be totally-not-Freudian-at-all, I'm sure.

Those are some damn weird names. Crazy Shy Lolita Canary, Shiny Happy Aquazon, Big Atomic Battery Boy, Well-Spoken Sonic Lightning Flash, Most Excellent Super-Bat...heheh. Just looked these guys up on TV Tropes, and it turns out Battery Boy was originally LANTERN Boy...guess that had to be changed here?

Aw, poor broken Nanoha-chan...or Lantern-chan, as the case may be. It still seems so weird, referring to her exclusively as "Green Lantern". Ahaha Paru's codename invokes that of Light Yagami. Who of course can't appear here because we've already got a dominant Yagami...heh? What's with that shiver, Vita-chan? Was it something I said? *grins madly*

Poor Uranus, totally getting owned by Lamia-I mean Signum. Poor Pluto, too, with her signature planet getting demoted to "Kuiper Belt Object".

...Tempus?

Yeah, if Illya and Miyu can impress Nanoha, they must be doing something right. Also, Tomoyo as Token Evil Teammate makes for some powerful forces from all parts of the alignment spectrum ending up on the heroes' side.

Ah, bath-lovers. Sekiya had a truly epic love of baths. Damn, I miss working on that story...

...Batman as a Berserker-class Servant? Even given his vengeance-fueled origins, I can't see the ultimate master of preparedness as a Berserker. Though that begs the question of what class he WOULD fit into...maybe Archer? Yeah, that I can see. Batman-Archer. Supes might make a good Berserker, though.
Cyberchao X chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
*spit take* That's some list. Nostalgic, too; both Alex Mack and Animorphs were some of my childhood favorites.

Oh, my, Tomoyo is quite dangerous. Also, damn you for making this fic so addictive; I've been on the computer all day and it's probably bad for my eyes, but I just can't stop! Although, Tomoyo's got a point regarding Sakura-con. Can't approve of your choice to use the dub name for Syaoran, though, especially with you not doing so for Tomoyo. Or was that a conscious decision in order to differentiate him from his TRC incarnation? I have to admit I gave up on TRC after awhile; it was just too confusing.

Okay, no, that's all wrong. Telling them that their surrender is not accepted and would you please remain a bit more hostile so I can obliterate you is bad form, Tomoyo-chan.

Shinmeiryu? Seriously, Tomoyo? Wow...

Ah, yes, very hypocritical. "Homoerotic obsession with someone beyond the limits of humanity, attempting to bring them down to their level of vulgarity" indeed. She'd make a fine Kuro, that girl would.

*spit take again* Nice job playing the helpless bystander, Tomoyo.

Okay, I'm starting to like Tomoyo now. Nicely developing, soft and squishy bosom; I love it. And she can even put THE GODDAMNDED BATMAN in his place! ...And then she's talking to Tsukuyomi that way. You'll make me...cry. ...Though that scene was pretty cool.

Damn, Tomoyo, you're such a troll. Ragging on him in his civilian identity? Love the bio, though.
Cyberchao X chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
The first, of course, is ransom notes. I LOVE IT.

Yeah, Negi really is a workaholic. Ah, was that a Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya reference? It's been awhile since I've read that series so I'd forgotten. Ah, poor Negi...this joke refuses to end.

Yeah, Rakan really is super overpowered. And this IS a shonen fighting series crossed over with a magical girl show mixed with those American comic books!

Okay, yeah, I get the Saber/Signum comparison. Who are the other three? And what IS a poozer? ...Oh, right, the colors are all weird because it's Lanterns.

"What's a virgin?" Don't worry about it, Nanoha; they're quite unimportant to your series.

Yeah, it's true; Hayate and Negi are a bit alike, although Hayate's much more perverted. Ah, yes, that's right; the one thing that A's does better than StrikerS is Hayate x Vita. And man, is Hayate ever good at telling Vita EXACTLY what she wants from her.

Ah, Kuro...must be something in the name; my little darkness youkai was just as perverted.

Gah, what happened to Nanoha's outfit? Can I see? Leather Nanoha please?

...Ring-chan, you're so bad. Although, Raging Heart's just a sphere, isn't it? ...ah, I guess when in battle mode, it does look kind of phallic. I think of the devices themselves being the inactive forms-Raging Heart's red sphere; Bardiche's yellow triangle, etc.
Cyberchao X chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Ha, I THOUGHT I saw Omamori Himari references in there! (Yeah, I know; still taking care of stuff I missed last chapter).

Speaking of stuff I missed, I loved the bit where Nanoha's thinking about typical magical girl duties and she's not even remotely interested in boys.

...Asuna, on the other hand, is still far too interested in grown-ups. Although I suppose subconsciously that might be because she's actually a lot older than she appears.

Ah, yes, Nanoha and Fate's reunion. Such a sweet moment. In my personal headcanon, Nanoha fell in love with Fate the moment she first laid eyes on her.

Yeah, you'd think Negi would know not to underestimate the lolis...

...Oh, Paru. Never fails to make a situation crazy. Poor Sakura...wait wtf Haruna's measuring things in Kilonazis! Awesome! Wait, she broke the fourth wall! Glad Sakura realizes how evil the Internet is...especially since she seems to be the focal point for its lolicons. Damn, there had better be some Tsunami Channel references in here; it's far too rarely that we get an all-animated Celebrity Paradox (as in, not relying on the paradox between the characters and their VAs, since Cardcaptor Sakura is in no uncertain terms every bit the fictional show in ExCoKo that it is in our world.)

That's BRILLIANT. Clark Kent's simple disguise works because it's actually from the Magical World. Except not because Supes isn't a big fan of magic.

Wait, since when has jealousy been orange? It's green, isn't it?

...Wait, damn, Nanoha mistook Negi for a girl? It's official: Negi's girl magnetism knows NO BOUNDS. Faced with someone with absolutely zero interest in boys, he ended up accidentally making her think he was a girl. Even Tuxedo Mask gets in on the teasing...and Usagi doesn't get it.

Zafira, stop that.

Poor Negi...

...Poor SAKURA. I don't like your Tomoyo; she's evil.

Nice omake. You're awesome as always.
Cyberchao X chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Loved the Discworld reference. And the comment about shotacon schoolgirls and a Welsh 10-year-old. Still, shouldn't the world be more worried about such a clearly immature superhero?

Haha TH3 references. The canon MSLN pretty much tried to cover up the incestuous bits, didn't it?

Raising-I mean, Raging Heart's a bad influence on Ring-chan, I think. Or is that Nanoha herself? I know that it's generally accepted that Nanoha's kind of bloodthirsty but her device is even more so. (And truthfully, I agree with you that Raging Heart sounds better.) Putting the ring on her middle finger is a nice touch.

Oh, yay, it's the start of A's! You could argue that it's one of the best seasons, although I actually prefer both the original series (because it's more fanservicey) and StrikerS (because of all of the great characters it introduced. Still, technically speaking, if the MSLN section was split into sections for each series, Lonely No More would be classified as an A's fic-though ironically, the fic that it's a sequel to would be classified as a StrikerS fic, since its "present day" is in the StrikerS timeframe and LNM pretty much exists to bridge the gap between its flashback and present-day sections.

*does some quick calculations...okay, maybe not so quick* It feels like LNM should single-handedly make MSLN my "dominant fandom". It doesn't, thanks in large part to the three-headed monster of TSD/TAoT9C/TSD2:SDR. Those three fics alone plus the two Phantasms that made the grade for this site are over 100K-although it should still be noted that without the two Yukkuri-fics, it would take counting the full word count of my Touhou/Disgaea crossover towards Touhou's word count to just barely put it over MSLN.

...Oh, right, back to the fic I'm reviewing. Wait, did we just get a "How Dare You Die On Me" moment from a pair of Intelligent Devices? (well, one Intelligent Device by the series' canon and one crossover artifact of similar nature) That is just too much.

Speaking of "too much", you're officially the second author to ever make me open up a Notepad document to start composing my reviews as I read because there's so much to comment on that I'm afraid of forgetting some of it by the time I reach the end. Congratulations.
Cyberchao X chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Wow. This was awesome. Nanoha's a bit more knowledgeable this time than she was in canon. I love how all of the bodyguards seem to be Naruto characters, even though they're so out of place here-and I'm not even a huge Naruto fan! Although recently I started thinking that maybe I should've tried a bit harder to keep up with it, because it was actually pretty good.
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Oh G-d Evangeline broke her. I didn't think I'd ever see anything be able to do that to Nanoha...and, yeah, I can imagine Superman would probably get a bit exasperated with a 10-year-old girl Green Lantern. Although I'm sure it'll be even funnier when it's Batman instead of Superman.
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
This is just too epic. I love all of this crossover energy.
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Ah, yes, I wish I could get my work on TvTropes. That's where I found this. Most of the time I don't produce anything long enough to be worth giving its own page, but Lonely No More is clocking in large enough-and is OC-heavy enough-that I may end up giving it a page myself. Not yet, though; maybe once it's done and its Fictionpress spinoff is up and moving. Love all the crossovers, especially the comments about Tomoyo's uploads to YouTube.
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Okay, Nanoha seems even loopier here than usual. But now she's got her canon powers AND is a Green Lantern...
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is going to be epic. I'm not much for American comics so I'm a little unfamiliar with Green Lantern abilities, but from what I know, giving them to Nanoha is probably going to make for a rather powerful heroine.
y1fellas chapter 29 . 2/1/2014
This story is a mess. Honestly, describing it as just a 'mess' doesn't begin to describe the ridiculous amounts of junk that you've crammed together to craft this thing which kinda resembles a story.

I guess the main issue I had with this story, is there's really nothing to it beyond a collection of anime and trope references as well as cheep character gags. The only part of this whole thing that I thought was particularly interesting, at least as far as the story is concerned, was the time travelling aspect. Other than that, the characters are all pretty one note, lacking any real depth, development or even being portrayed in a different. The closest thing you had to an interesting take on any of the characters was Fate, what with the whole "is utterly terrified constantly but keeps going anyway", but you only mention it a few times and never really flush it out in a meaningful way.

The plot itself improves as the story goes, but starts out VERY scattered, confusing, and messy. And heaven forbid someone try to understand this story without at least reading the Fate/Stay Night spin off, or else things will make even less sense then they do.

Also, where the heck was Fate as a yellow lantern? It was promised so early on, what with the premonitions and stuff, and I was even linked to this story via a cool pic of Fate as a yellow lantern, and it just never happens. I'm honestly disappointed, because Fate learning her fear powers and role in a rather nasty organisation like the Sinestro Corps struck me as an actually rather interesting plot line to take. Heck, Nanoha's whole 'learning responsibility and moral greyzones' with the green ring could have been cool too, but you just blew past that in favor of more fairly cheap gags and a burning terror of including anything that so much as LOOKS like a character arc.

All that aside, I guess this story does the main thing it needs to, because it is funny. Being an anime fan, fan fiction writer and occasional troper, I can't deny that this was really really funny at points. Some of the jokes were overused, ('ask your parents' had me eye rolling by the end) but basically whenever you wanted me to laugh I did.

And some of the badass moments were pretty great too. Batman as Beserker, Tomoyo as... whatever that was, and both Fate and Nanoha did have some pretty cool things scattered between them.

In the end, I guess I kinda begrudgingly like this story, despite the fact that it completely lacks most of the qualities I usually look for in a good story. I would have liked this so much more if you'd spent less time introducing a billion different characters from countless crossovers, and more time actually flushing out the cast you had. You know, things like relationships, character arcs, ohana means family as opposed to wincest?

Anyway.
Rhavis chapter 29 . 1/31/2014
I just marathoned this and FATE.

My lungs and eyes are bleeding.
Dramon Creator chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
What did Tomoyo do with Lee's sword?
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »