Reviews for Cloud and Rain Kuma to Ame
Sheera chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
IT'S SO CUTE!
lala laaa chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
the title "kuma to ame" its supposed to be "kumo to ame"

kuma means bear in japanese.

you should learn more agreeing words in japanese because "hai" is very polite and Ginger and Tumeric doesn't use them when they are talking to each other, except when they are talking with choro-sama because he is a fairy to be respected.

examples of agreeing words: ee, un, aa, soudane
Aveangeladarkangel chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
You didn't mention if you didn't want flames. But I have to criticize.(okay maybe I don't HAVE to)

First off. If you are writing an English fic. Just stay with English. You aren't the only author who does this and it bugs me that people randomly but Japanese into their fics.

Second. Some of the Japanese is spelled wrong. Since you wrote this a year ago I assume you know now what the words actually are but just for the record.

Chotto Matte is spelled with the japanese characters ji-yo-to so in romaji it would be closer to jioto then chotto.

Sorry, after that rambling.

Your writing style has its own flavor to it which is good, but it is also a bit choppy. If anything just smooth it out a bit.

Story in general is cute and has a good idea.

I'm not usually this mean about things. please forgive the stupid one

Anyway. Overall good job.
Ice Princess Stephanie chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
A great story but you had a few grammar problems. Other than that you did great. Keep up the good work and write more stories.
Aihsatan-Ellimac chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
minna-san.. I was so happy for the wonderful reviews that you are giving me.I am overwhelmed.

keep it coming. Please read my other stories.

arigatou gozaimasu! *bows head*
Miss Storyholic chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I really like this. It was very cute.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Aww, that was so cute! You really did a good job on making it romantic for the both of them, and the ending was really sweet as well. :)