Reviews for La Luna Del Cacciatore
memory bleeds chapter 37 . 6/1/2015
I hope you update soon! I just read this in one go, it was so good.
patsgig2114 chapter 37 . 11/6/2014
DAMN it! R u telling me I read through 37 chapters and got really involved with this stor only for it not to have an ending!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/13/2013
This story is so good. Please come back. T.T
KendieV chapter 37 . 6/18/2013
omg omg omg omg please please update this story!
this has been an amazing ride! it can't be left in limbo!
what about Seth! poor guy cannot catch a break! and Hunter!
I love the whole bear/caveman thing! makes so much more sense for a pac of wolves than chilling with some rich vampires!
and Will?! hello cutest little kid out there!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!
pretty pretty please comeback to this story! I'll give you cookies!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/8/2012
Are you ever going to finish this? I hope you didn't abandon it.
Brazilian96 chapter 37 . 6/5/2012
Dude... YOU NEED TO UPDATE. YOU HAVE LIKE 1 MILLION OTHER STORIES THAT ARE COMPLETED. FINISH THIS ONE.
elitekat chapter 37 . 5/31/2012
I love this! Hunter is rotten. Renesme is rotten. Awesome! I love Will and I love LOVE angst. So great
SamJayandHolyMae chapter 37 . 5/1/2012
Seslee,

You had better update this story! It is fucking amazing! You have talent friend!

Still awaiting my postcard.

HolyMae
DANI TheBlackwaterHippie BLACK chapter 37 . 1/21/2012
this story is awesome please update god hunter is such and ass love he idea of having the other shifters
xKaylaDianex chapter 33 . 1/16/2012
I had a feeling it was Seth in the last chapter omg I swear im so excited to read the next chapter so bye now so I can go do that
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 37 . 1/13/2012
Please update soon! This story is amazing! You are a great author. I couldn't stop reading. I absolutely love Jake and Leah; you definitely write some of the best blackwater moments I have read. Seth & Jake seem so perfect... if only they were real *sigh*. There's a war going on outside and Jake & Leah are too busy getting it on in the cave lol.
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 37 . 1/13/2012
A chapter 37 . 1/5/2012
this is one of the best stories ive read on here! ur very talented! plz update soon!
laurenlachelle chapter 37 . 12/19/2011
amazing! outstanding! lovely! great! ALL OF THE AWARDS!

please finish
nakala chapter 37 . 12/7/2011
great story hope you update soon