Reviews for I'm Not So Think As You Drunk I Am 5 & 1
777angeloflove chapter 6 . 3/6
love it!
Elle chapter 2 . 2/6
nice use of swedish there :P we do enjoy the körsbär.
LoveGaara chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Aww this was so cute i adored reading it. Would so love to hear Kirk call Spock Pock! ty for sharing .

-x-
Silvanesti chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Ok, it's always a bit weird and funny to come across Swedish in the English stories. :) An enjoyable story.
Doni chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Jim's adorable when he drinks...and Bones and Spock are adorable when they take care of him.
reflecting chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
hahaha I started giggling when the Swedish words popped up going very much "wtf" coz yeah...totally didn't expect that XD (I'm a Swede)

anyway, loving this so far! Jim so so adorable drunk I just want to cuddle him all night -sighs-
storry-eyed chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
This is one of my all-time favorite chapters. Love it!
TheSlashBunny chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Just read this through in one sitting, so I'm just going to review once.

Your version of Drunk Jim is absolutely adorable. And a little sad, what with the insecurities that pop up... Anyway, he's precious.

I really enjoyed reading your presentation of Spock, Admiral Pike, and McCoy. Especially the "Stardate 5-0-…or 5-1-0… oh hell, I got no damn idea and the hobgoblin's not here to tell me". That cracked me up.

That was such a fun story! Thanks for sharing it with all of us readers!
Lyricoloratura chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Just me again. In the middle of a 100-degree humid Georgia day.

Without Leonard McCoy, more's the pity...

But I adored the perspective from Bones' point of view - that was really fresh and fabulous, and... well, like I said. I adored it.

The heat is melting my brain, or I'd be more creative in my choice of words. :-)

XOXO
Lyricoloratura chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
You know I love it all, right?

I believe I've made that point once or twice.

However: "Not that I pay particular attention to the various smiles he employs. Or those occasions on which they appear. Or who may be the recipient of those expressions."

That is gold, my dearest heart. Pure gold. I just smiled all over my whole self when I read that.

And I've gone on about your Jim, and Spock & Bones - but I also just love, love, love your Admiral Pike as well. What a great guy.

Loved this - and can't wait to read your "plus one." (Smiles with the smug superiority that comes from being in the inner circle...)

Adore you beyond the telling of it...
Lyricoloratura chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
You know, I am currently amidst many, many women whose hair is defying gravity. However, I believe that Final Net has more to do with that than does alien physiology of any sort.

I loved this, and I love your Jim. I think it's sweet that he's such a lightweight - and such an adorable drunk. Of course, if it took him forever to get schnockered and then he was a surly bastard, this story wouldn't be nearly so charming.

Had I mentioned that it is absolutely charming? Because it so totally is. Charming, and warm, and loving, and lovely. Your Spock and Bones are such wonderful friends - and such wonderful characters, for that matter - and then there's Jim.

...Oh, I'm sorry. Am I still writing? Seems I was having a "Jim Moment." Or two, or three. Because your Jim? Damn, but I love your Jim. For more reasons than I have room to list.

Now I'm going to go read the NEXT chapter; this is an utterly foreign experience, this having not read your every word as soon as it hit the interwebs - but having multiple chapters of things to read is a wonderful thing indeed.

All the usual adoration...
Kittendragon chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
Lovely. :)
bookdragon01 chapter 6 . 7/4/2010

LOL!
mirrohayou chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
I loved this story, it's wonderfully written, everyone is in character, and it evokes all the emotion a real star trek adventure does. I felt immensly happy at the end of this story and I commend you for your wonderful writing skill, keep up the good work :)
GothicCheshire chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Awesome stuff. Lovely ending to a lovely story. Well...I suppose that depends on your definition of 'lovely'.

Insanity Signing OFF!