Reviews for Wedding Dance
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Awesome!
tasty-kate chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I was thinking along the same lines. Particularly that line earlier in the episode when he was in the Pandorica: "How could I not resist?" GUH. haha

Everyone expects a companion to fall for the Doctor- he's so dash cunning, handsome, and exciting! But to have it the other way around where there's an unrequited love /for/ a companion /by/ the Doctor?

Needless to say, I'm excited for next season. :p
ILiveADaydream chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
It's sweet. With the finale ending the way it did the Doctor still has hope! Rory can always die again, maybe permanently this time? Or Amy can make them go back and get divorced. Yeah, this I like, DoctorxAmy albit a bit one sided.
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Aww, our poor Doctor. He's always been one to chose the "I want my beloved to be happy even if it's not with me" option...

It's not just Amy, He also left Rose with the clone Doc, Jo and Peri with their respective husbands and he didn't take Christina with him so she wouldn't be in danger etc...
Ruthibobs chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I liked it. It summed up how he would probably be thinking. Well, if the world was perfect, anyway. Or almost perfect, cause perfect would be him dancing with Amy.

Mouse x