Reviews for Blame It On Gravity
KuroKokoro13 chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
I really liked this story. I read it chapter after chapter. It was very well written. I'm a little sad that it had to end, but well done. )
hiyonnn chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
LOL. Aye!

It's so dramatic, but i like it.

Haha!
lookingforsilverlinings chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
Great Work! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! I'm definitly going to enjoy my physics classes now... I'll have this replaying in my head everytime we discuss gravity... XD

This is surely one of my favorites now... More 8059! MORE! :3

Keep up the good work! :)
BelxFran chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
I enjoyed reading this.

It was very well-written.

DreamerOfReal chapter 9 . 9/15/2010
*nosebleeds on the last part* Y-You... should have continue. */* I want moaaaar 8059~ This was great! I love it! Very very cool! x3 Simply magnificent~
Soaha chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
Oh hell yes this thing deserves a citrus flavored sequel!
Kimihearts chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
AWESOMEEEEEE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOVE IT! U MADE MY DAY! 3

Kimihearts chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
OMGOMGOMGGGGGGGGG LOVELYYYYYYYY *O* KYAAAAAAAAAA OMGOMG THAT WAS ONE AWESOME KISS! *DREAMS* I WANT MOREEEEEE!

Kimihearts chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
oooooooo SWEET! 33333333 KYAAAA IM FANGIRLING NOWWWW! AWESOME CHAP! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! XDDDDD THERE ARE SO MANY YAMAGOKU MOMENTS HERE! *O*
Kimihearts chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
oooo you're changing my perception of law of physics xDDD ahaha its the law of attraction! *o* awesome story! i kinda pity yamamoto... he thinks that gokudera hates him...T.T anyway nice chap! gonna cont reading!

alguien22792 chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
Awwww the end was so lovely~

I totally love your story and you should definitely make a sequel XD

My pervert mind wants smut~

Anyway, thank you for the story
100smiles chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
Wow, I don't even know what to say, I'm seriously speechless. This has to be my favorite 8059 story I have ever read. T_T Every single chapter just melted my heart, amazing work I'll definitely be reading more of your stories. :)
Soaha chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
Mmm... Practically gift wrapped.
100smiles chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
This was the best 8059 fanfic I have ever read. Honestly. You kept them both completely in character the entire time and the whole story felt so canon! ;w; The emotion was great, and AH great job! I can't wait for more chapters.
alguien22792 chapter 8 . 8/24/2010