Reviews for The Exchange
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Really great job showing Kenshin's though processes and anxiety, and the way he doubts himself. It all came across well. Kenshin's therapeutic indulgence in housework has always been both intriguing and humorous. I seriously enjoyed how Kenshin categorized that silk vendor and the fact that he has a rather indefinite and not entirely guaranteed to be carried through on method for getting back at people who get under his skin. ""You think that if you make the tiniest little mistake that no one will like you anymore" That was really insightful of Kaoru. The way you wrapped up this fic was genuinely sweet and very touching. This was great little insert into the canon Kenshin-verse.
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Beautiful. Just simply gorgeous. The simplicity of Kenshin and Kaoru's convictions are what make this scene so potent. You have this enviable talent of making your set up so much like the spirit of Haiku-so deep with saying so little. I love it.
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Great one-shot! I love the way you completed the Jineh's "saga"! Very good job!
feiryice.t chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
well done! Interesting and in depth
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Very cute! Really laughed at the part where Kenshin was scheming for Sano to attack that elderly lady's booth when drunk, haha!

Loved it!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
AW! Now that was really cute.. X3

Ari chan
Tree of Ashes chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That was a very nice read. Very in character and very well written. Loved it.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
cool
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Very nice. Recently watched the OVA and I liked the symbolism of him washing his hands. You could see the same in your story. Nicely done. I love the irony of him waiting until things are peaceful since that would be nearly a year later. I'll check for some of your more recent writings.
Sword On Fire chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aww! So sweet! It's just like Kenshin to stay up late trying to do the impossible - like getting dried blood out of silk - isn't it. I also love how you characterized Kaoru; her exasperation is both palpable and perfect.

Keep writing!
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
That's great. I love the reflective air you have to it, and Kaoru's reaction is dead on xD
Raven2120 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Aww! You portray Kenshin and Kaoru just like they are in the manga/anime...its great! The insights into important scenes from the manga are lots of fun to read!
Neko-Lady chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Another very nice one shot.
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Awesome story. I loved it.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Another of your stories I really liked! Damn, you're good!