Reviews for Onii-chan
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Ah, Sano is most often ignored. I love how you made him so perceptive and sensitive in a realistic way.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
i figured i would find somewhere i hadn't reviewed yet to tell you how much you and your stories are appreciated and missed. i see traces of you on lj, and i'm so glad you're still writing (even if it isn't 'rk' or 'labyrinth'), it's all good though.

just wanted to give a holler and wave, tell you there are some interesting 'rk' and 'labyrinth' (and virtually every other fandom) groups/clubs at deviantart and some great works. check out the galleries- [remove spaces]

amie689. deviantart
melycat. deviantart
pika-la-cynique. deviantart art/LABYRINTH-Envy-70751641

there are groups for whatever fandom that interests you -just search 'groups' for your pleasure:

groups. deviantart ?sectiongroups&qlabyrinth
groups./?qh§iongroups&qRurouniKenshin

have i piqued your interest ...or your ire?

just a little hopeful poke.
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
Brukaoru chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
These were very cute! Very good, spot on to Sanosuke.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Lmfao! I love you Sano! The side we need to see more often. Lmao. Can you continue with moments like these? they are really sweet XD

Ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Aww... Poor Sano! that story was sad..

Ari chan
piwqefjk chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
*cracks up* That's brilliant xD Especially the ending :D
kk's lil chihuahua chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
amazing! love ur insight on the guys not letting Kao fight. Kudos to you amigo.
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
i realize that i have read all of your stories and i didn't even review most of them. my bad!

i love the fact that sano realized that kaoru had the potential and the need to protect herself, it seems that in every fic and in the whole series, kenshin is always either insisting on protecting her or telling sano and yahiko to protect her... she's yahiko's instructor for goodness sake! gr! it's as if he thinks her as fragile and incapable of defending herself as tomoe was! your stories are always a celebration of the inherent atrength of women.

anyway... i loved all of your works, as i read them again i will earnestly try to review each one.

ginny
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
Ohh.. Poor, poor Sano..

Does it still hurt? XD.. Kaoru got him good there, neh? I really love Sano! He sees things that others try to deny..*coughkenshincough*
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
There was a really deep edge on that little story..

Yeah, it's a nice revelation..

Great work!
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
I like how Sano was the wise and observant one here for a change instead of Kenshin. I think a third chapter would be nice where Kenshin realizes he can help Kaoru improve if you don't mind doing one that isn't Sano-Kaoru focused.
Blue Jeans chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Hahahahaha! Gotta love Sano! Kenshin's so clueless sometimes _ ... -_-;;

I loved this one.. urr.. two shots! It was in character and had a nice point to it! Keep up the great work _v

blue
Ithilium chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
I really like this fic. I totally agree with the fact that the men in the house overprotect Kaoru. She never gets the chance to prove herself! Anyways, great fic.
Morii-chan chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
You know what? Lately, it's hard to find good stories that put a smile on your face without being downright stupid.

SO, that's why I am constantly re-reading your fics.

UPDATE SOON (On your other fics, I mean), I beg of you! I understand any anti-writing issues you might have at the moment, but you've got to keep going! I'm rooting for you, Ken-san author extrodianire!
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
Aw... Darnit, these are so cute! Who doesn't hold a soft spot in thier hearts for Sano, I ask ya. Well... I gues the soft spot could accually be a mushy rotten bit, but that is only the Haji-kun in me talking. Thanks for writing.

-Cat