Reviews for Of Absinthe And Lachrymatory
Gr33nT3a chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
How can this possibly only have 31 reviews?

One shots can often feel very rushed and out of character, but this was wonderfully paced.

I am very taken with the description of their hands touching at the table. To think of her hand leaving his as a wave retreating was so vivid and heartbreaking.

Your word choices are superb and I can't wait to read more of your writing.
Martijn chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Well written, and i do like your telling of the Absinthe. I like to drink it myself! And Severus is indeed someone I could see drink it. The romance part is also a great read.

Nothing much of a review I make here, but I wanted to say that I did like this story!

So thank you! And keep it up!
karenmiller1972 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Damn, you've really captured the romance that many find in the 'other' side of Severus Snape.

Love that.
RaShelli chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Beautifully written and very romantic.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Lovely, well-written dissertation on the Green Fairy and love. This awkward dance between them has become graceful indeed by the end.

And who's to say the Green Fairy doesn't exist? (Luna Lovegood will probably interview her for the Quibbler someday).

As for the drink being efficacious-well, everyone knows that absinthe makes the heart grow fonder. :)
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh heaven, beautiful! fic really that cute, very sweet and romantic, I certainly charm, perfect for a one shot.

Thank you for beautiful jewelry, greetings and Courage!

Excuse my English, I'm bad for languages and use the translator.

¡Oh cielos que belleza! en verdad que lindo fic, sumamente tierno y romantico, me encanto sin duda, perfecto para un one shot.

Gracias por bella joya, saludos y ¡Animo!

Disculpa mi ingles, soy mala para idiomas y uso el traductor.
coffeeonthepatio chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
very beautiful and I do love Absinthe. A lot of my stories are based on the green fairy, I must admit. Thank you! I'm now brewing my own bit of absinthe and I love it. Thank you
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very beautiful.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I like the whimsical tone with those factual tidbits bringing it oh so nicely together!
hgelman chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
What a lovely story! I truly enjoyed it. It is absolutely the way I could see a relationship between those two develop. I will keep an eye out for more stories.
braye27 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I love how Hermione's and Severus' feelings for one another have grown by degrees, not in huge leaps and bounds, but slowly with greater understanding of each other. I love that it all started with his attempts to ease her sadness at the loss of Crookshanks. I love that it was when they were standing by the Trevi Fountain, and Severus' remark of there being no bottles of tears for him, only bottles of Potions, that Hermione realized that from then on all her tears would be for him.

Thank you for this tender story, and thank you to Fizzbella for reccing it.

Beth
debjunk chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Sigh... o my goodness, those last lines! They were simply perfect. Beautiful story. Formulaic or not, I see Severus being 'gunshy' because of his past and Hermione being afraid because who knows what that man is ever thinking? Into the favorites this goes!
WriterMerrin chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Aww, that prompted tears to prick at my eyes as well. Not over the top, but just right.
Septembernow chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Very sweet, good job.
KimJo chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
what an amazing story so beautifully and evocatively written. thank you so much