Reviews for Childhood Nemesis
Metalcraze chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Alistair would never hit a girl
indracon chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
That was fantastic! I loved how Alistair called his Grey Warden 'counterpart', as you put it, buddy. I was so freaking great. I so approve.
Pumpernickel chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
YAY! haha I'm so glad you wrote this! I'm in love with this idea and you pulled it off masterfully once again. The little quips were cracking me up - that line about an eating rampage? Priceless. XD Alistair is so cute. 3

Totally not a waste of time. Normally I go for fics that are a little more fluffy, but yours worked really well without it - you could really feel the admiration Alistair had for his *counterpart* (tee hee) and you managed to make them have a real connection without romance, which is something I dont see too often. (of course, that could be because I usually pass on friendship fics for romance ones...*ahem*)

Anyway, this is getting super long, so I'll sum it up: You're awesome.
Emera-chan chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
XD I loved it! Great job on not using the wardens name, I din't even notice until after I read the AU. Alistair is so funny XD
KitKatAttack chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Another awesome chapter! I am so glad you decided to write another. It was mucho entertaining!
Lira Tabris chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This is really good! I think it would be funny to see how she reacts when he introduces himself at Ostagar.I have a feeling it would involve a punch to his face... _'
Katalini chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Aw I thought this was great! It was a cool idea for a story. I loved both chapters, and the second chapter was definitely not a waste!
Lexicer chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Hahaha! I loved the ending! XD

Not quite as fluffy as I had hoped, but I suppose it was a refreshing change. :]
KitKatAttack chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Whoa! This is really good! Please write more! My friend just recently introduced me to this nerd game, so I don't really have any idea what's going on, but it sounds entertaining!
Pumpernickel chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
ahaha I loved this! I'm in the same boat as a previous reviewer - I've had this idea too, but never got around to writing it. You did a fantastic job! I'd LOVE to see Alistair meeting the Warden and realizing it's her. Do it! XD
Lexicer chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Sweet baby jesus, please add another chapter. XD I freaking loved this! At first, I was disappointed because I had this same idea (of them meeting each other as children), but I loved this so much that I don't really care that I was too late in writing this. :]
Emera-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Lol, loved it! You should totally write a scene where Alistair meets the Warden-Commander when hes all grown up, that would be really cool to read. Great job!
samyy chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
i laughed, and then i cried because i laughed, and then i laughed some more. i would've LOVED to see alistair's reaction when he finds out his fellow warden was same person he fought. wonderful writing, as well. keep up the good work! :)
Shakespira chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
What a great little story...who is to say it didn't happen? Would have been nice to see his reaction when he figured it out years later.