Reviews for Behind the Shades
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Please continue this awesome and sweet story.
The-Grey-Lines chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I love it! First superhero fic I've really ever been into so please continue!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
loved this...shades...awesome idea! would you ever continue it?
AJCCLMBCN chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh my goodness, what a cliffy! Please tell me that isn't the end, that you've just taken a break and this story is just on hiatus because I'd love to know what happens next! Anyways, wonderful job! If I would have found this story sooner, I totally would have voted!
AJCCLMBCN chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
mariecullen88 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Loved it! Now I will look for a continuation of this story, and if it is not posted then PLEASE continue the story... Thank you do much for the read :)
rubell chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
damn you and your OSs!
BooksAddict chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh, wow! Any chance you'll continue this after the contest? I loved it!
Jwolfgrl chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I really let like it you should continue
galyardt chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
add more of this please!
roses and violets chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
It's hard to find a good superhero fic & I loved this one. It'd be great to see Bella's reaction to Edward being Shades. His & her point of view.
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Don't know if you've heard this before or If you plan on continuing it, but you really should. At least it is were just one chapter with her finding out who he is. That'd be great.

I really enjoyed it, it was great, but as I said above, I want to read about her finding out.

Just noticed now... this story isn't marked as complete is it?

Well I'll put it on alert just in case okay?
vampgirl1991 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
soooo.. r u gonna continue this story? im a huge sucker for superhero stories. i have trouble finding good ones tho. kinda like urs. the whole superman thing going on. haha

do you kno of any other good superhero stories out there? besides the superhero contest ones haha
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
So awesome.

I really, really loved Edward as a superhero. Really hot ;)
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
this is such an adorable oneshot. it actually makes me seriously sad that it's not extended into a story.