Reviews for Looking Down
ivanhskng chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Excellent !
Reviewer Of The Forgotten chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Very nice story. I have no doubt Zeus would actually feel this way. Gaia was a fool. You did well with it all. Good job.
Luis chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I enjoy the idea of this. I would say more but you probably had received loads of acclades from the other writers so I want to offer you and your fans a place other than to go to post your stuff! Isn't that cool? It's a place sort of like a cross between and Facebook! Right below is the link! Please click and join us!

apps/forums/
tarkatan chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
ah! update please! it's going very good. please!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Definitely enjoyed this.
RIOSHO chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
AWESOME! I LOVED THIS AND I WAS ALSO THINKING THE SAME THING WHEN GAIA TOLD KRATOS THAT! I MEAN DOESN'T SHE REALIZE THAT THE GODS BETRAYAL IS THE REASON WHY THEY KEEP FALLING BY KRATOS' BLADE! _
silverspetz chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Nice little one-shot. I like seeing the events of GOW from the perspective of the gods because honestly, I found them much more likable than Kratos.

Anyway, nice job. Will we see more like it?
Enigmah chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
To be honest, you're just summarizing, or shall I say, over-summarizing what happens and adding Zeus's thoughts to it. Not original at all. And I mean over-summarizing. Poseidon lasted a lot longer than 1 paragraph! Way too quick. Lazy effort on your part.

It has good writing, yes, but it lacks originality. You didn't have to do much to write this, just take the story and write it from Zeus's perspective, and shortening it extremely.