Reviews for orientation
Bominator chapter 1 . 6/11
Oh my gosh, this is so hilarious! I love the interactions and the statements from each character. You did a good job bringing out their uniqueness. Gosh, I was literally laughing out loud.
ylfrettub chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This made my day! (And it totally makes my Gakuen Alice reading marathon more enjoyable!)
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
How I pity Narumi. :) Another well-written humor fic. LULZ. XD
TigretteRoseHasIssues chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
OMG! LMFAO! That was awesome. Poor Naru... no one believes him... (I do Naru! I believe you! (fangirl scream)) sorry. Well... anyway, this made me fall of my damned couch laughing. Narumi needs more love!
BrokenFacades chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
baha! XD

this was greatness - you need to write some more of these :D
Corvus corone chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh my lol. I love Mikan's little comments - her lines just had me sniggering every time - and I bet Sumire secretly writes slash fanfiction.

Again, lol.

(This-

"Some homeless guy off the street?" Natsume suggests.

They all consider that.

"Are you with a homeless guy, Narumi-sensei?" Koko asks, "I thought you had better dating standards than that."

-is perfect.)
annacuster13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
haha that was hilarious. i loved it. and hotaru would totally be the one to ask. XD
Tapioca-Kiss-Horvath chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
ha ha! hilarious.

write more.

i love these kinds of things.
rukaru-romance.passion chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Haha, you know, my birthday is actually on Canada day :P OMG it's tomorrow..O.O

'Nyways, oh my god. LMFAO! I'm laughing so hard I can't hardly type. Totally in character! XD Well maybe except for Narumi yelling, but hey, considering the circumstances why not? I mean dude, the ultimate question has been asked! LMFAO Koko, Sumire and Hotaru were EPIC. And I liked Natsume's add, too ;D It was very entertaining. :P Sad, the kids won't leave Naru alone. :P

It was an awesome fic! Happy, er, early Canada day! Ahahaha :D

ruk ru-r0m nc3.p $$i0n
The Random Passerby chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
HAHAHAHA! LMAO!

poor naru...

It's a surprise that Mikan even know what sex mean :p

HILARIOUS!
COOOOKIEEEEESSS chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I think I just learned how to "LMFAO" for real.

It was hilarious!

Awesome job ;D
Random Person chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was a really cute fic :)

Totally in character as well. Awesome job.
Nozomi chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
The ultimate question has been asked!

And I laughed my arse off HA!

But Narumi and a freaken homeless guy XD

Keep writing and a happy belated Canada day!
tatsukixoxo chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Nicely done. It was very in character and entertaining. Poor Naru these kids won't leave him alone.