Reviews for Okita's Reality
hineko chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This is lovely! Souji is such a complex character and your story does a wonderful job bringing insight to why behaves the way he does.
BubuzukeOnna chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
It's fun to read your fics in order of their publishing, and see your growth as a writer. Good job :)

I need to finish this series though. Have you seen Rurouni Kenshin Tsuikohen? If you haven't, you need to.
iamthewerepire chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
awww I love this T-T I still can't believe he died... but he died beautifully... T-T i hope you continue writing more of Okita and Chizuru... or even Kazama ;D either is good. wonderful one-shot! :3
Bad one chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
So sad... poor Okita (

I really like those two, too bad anime went with Hijikata/Chizuru idea -_-
2plus2is4 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This story is so sad! in a really awesome way!
blackshadow878 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
awww. that was so cute~ .

*puri~
The Spades Queen chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Beautiful.
CYLi chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I really like this. Okita is well-portrayed and very in character. I like how you incorporated in an actual scene from the anime/otome game. I was disappointed when I scrolled down and there was no "Next" button to take me to the next chapter!

Good job and look forward to reading more from you ;)
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
interesting. okita is such a complicated character.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Well done! It was greating seeing the POV from Okito. He is my favorite. I wish there was more. Thanks for a good read.
Rinhail chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Great insight of Okita. Excellent work!
Litschi chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
GOD, that was GREAt, Lovingly and sad! LOVE it! _

AWSOME! Great story!

Adding to my Favs

Could you perhaps go on with the story?

A second chapter or more would be appreciated!

Well done in my eyes!

But you should really go on with it!
young dawn chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Bittersweet at best, but you captured the scene and characters beautifully. Well done indeed.

Always,

Sora(:
SabrinaYutsuki chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow. This was wonderfully written and fits extremely well with that particular scene on the anime. I am a huge fan of this pairing and you did them justice.
viviennerosethorn chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Ooohh, very nice! I remember that towel scene. hope you continue this. :)