Reviews for New Teams
Yue Yajin chapter 6 . 8/15
again short but relly you are good ! luv ya
Yue Yajin chapter 5 . 8/15
i like it but its so short
Please update T-T I really love the book️️
the story is very nice...its awesome should i say...i hope u could continue it without much troubles...best of luck to u and the story..thsnk u...and i couldn't wait for the part where hinata stops sasuke from going...
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
ilovehinata4ever chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
You should totally continue the story!;)
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Y'know, the way Sasuke's feelings for Hinata just suddenly popped up out of nowhere is really annoying. It always better to work it up gradually. It helps keep readers more focused on the story by building up the anticipation as their relationship progresses more and more.
I really don't like how you decided to start things off. As I've mentioned before, it's far too sudden and the way you've portrayed some of the characters is way too OOC. However, the way you have Sasuke behave towards Hinata is just SO sweet that it more than makes up for everything.
LordSquiggyMcNubbin chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
Continueee (: it's a great story! They're all so cute together.
Merpppx33 chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Awwe. Sasuke cares about hinata a lot ! So cute . It was a great chapter . Please update soon !
Miku tQm chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
i know this is abour hinata in the 7 team, but i want to see more romance
daydreamer102308 chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
Yay u updated loves it
kingsredcrown chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
okay very nice. please countiue.
RainTheEpicXD chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Awesome chapter love it please continue
Hannah chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
I like this story a lot and can I request that may you update a little bit faster not to be rude or anything though
Merpppx33 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
This is great story ! Please update soon but can we have more sasuhina action (;