Reviews for Love A Business Arrangement
pineapple69 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Cute story.
MarquasNoir97 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
please pweaty please update this story
PhoenixPixie chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
well this deserves more... please continue...i'm curious as to see how harry gets lucius and why harry and draco are so touchy feely with each other even though it seems that harry is trying to get into lucius's pants? and snape and lupin...ooooh that's a hot one... please update soon!
kyoun chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
I really love this story,, I really like that harry and draco intend to play Lucius ... please continue this story, can't wait for the next chapter
bananacupcakes chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
please update soon :)
amti chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
I hope that you will update this story soon, because it's brilliant.
jajo chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
I love the couples you've created. And I love your Snape! He is too funny.
sun sinangel chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
interesting and awesome story :)

I look forward 'till Harry move to the Malfoy XD

wait for more :)
dogsby chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
BRAVO! Finally a well written Harry, who is a match for our precious Lucius. Thank you.
Aelirenn chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
I love it! More soon please.
itachisgurl93 chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
interesting story. i hope u update soon!
lex1621 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
This is hilarious! lol. Can't harry have both Draco and Lucius? Just kidding... Can't wait for the next chapter and to see what chaos happens with Harry and Draco's plan!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
This is quite a change from your other stories regarding Lucius (he's a bit more bitter- which I like as it means more tension will build up!) But anyways, brilliant and enjoyable. Hope you update soon!
Basill chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Poor Luci, Harry is going to torture the man into submission, or should I say domination? (insert evil smile) Update asap plz!
chochowilliams chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
too bad harry isn't in love with draco. they are so cute together. but while draco may be cute, lucius is sexy as hell.