Reviews for InFamous: Bad Blood
alex of fantasy chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
This is freaking amazing.

I haven't played the second game and I don't want to cause I know how it ends. I like this one way better anyways.

If this were an actual playable version you bet I'd be playing it.

Marl was a good twist. I was just like, :o

I liked Kris's character, too. I wanted Cole to fall madly in love with her and find a better life without Trish. (To be frank I kind of hated Trish.)

You add a lot of in depth details that just make the game itself look better (the first game) and I enjoy reading this, a lot.

So, work hard on your updates! I'll be waiting for them. :)
Sacharizza chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
I think you're a very good writer, and this story is, quite frankly, excellent! This was a real treat, and I thank you for the top quality entertainment. I especially like the way you describe action sequences, some of which left me wide-eyed and grinning. What is a true shame is that, judging by the fact that this story was last updated about half a year ago, you've stopped writing it. I suppose nobody can force you to finish it, but I, and probably a whole bunch of other people, would be absolutely overjoyed if you did someday.
Ensimismada chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
By far the best-written inFamous fanfic I've read. I love that you've made use of almost all of Cole's powers, including the reading of the memories of the dead.

I really wished you'd bring Zeke back into the story, if only because I think you could treat that character, his personality, and his dynamic with Cole very well.

Your action scenes are fantastic, with plenty of variety, a fast pace, and realism. Looking forward to more.

Also, you you should try giving inFamous 2 a chance if you haven't already. The story is every bit as good as the first game and it most definitely is a smooth continuation. Almost like it's one game split in two.
DarkPossession chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
I read this non-stop till the end of the latest chapter. I love it so much; you've nailed the personalities of the characters, especially Cole, and your writing style just seems to suit a fanfic for inFamous perfectly. You're an excellent writer, and your attention to detail is amazing. Your plot's also interesting and well thought out.

I was looking for a good inFamous fic, and the amount of simple crossovers is horrible. I looked for ages for something worthwhile reading, and I found it here. I hope you update this soon; I can't wait to read more. :D

You've inspired me to write my own inFamous fic. C: It's my favourite game, and whilst you're writing it like Cole's the hero, the evil karmic route took my interest. I kept imagining what it'd be like if Cole wasn't the hero in your fic.

Argh, this review's too long. I'm shoving it all into one bit. xD Anyway, I'll end it here. Love this fic; I don't know why you only have 28 reviews; you should definitely have more for how good this is. :3 Kay, thanks for the awesome read. :D
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Aw. TT_TT. why does Cole lose everyone? Poor guy.

Hmmm... What will you do now, Cole? Trust Jensen, or not? To trust or not to trust?

Can't wait for your next chapter! I will be waiting with bated breath!
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Go Cole go! X3 he works better alone anyway.

Yeah I think I'm with you with inFAMOUS 2. I'm still loving the first game. I'm actually playing through it for tge second time! I just love it so much! I just don't see how it can get any better!

I'm writing my own inFAMOUS story to add to the shamefully small collection of inFAMOUS stories. My pride for it is almost waining because this one is so well written!

Keep up the good work! ONTO CHAPTER 8!
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Getting better and better! So if what they're saying is true, I should've activated the Ray Sphere, huh? I'm going to have to go with Cole on this one. I don't regret destroying it.
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Oooh, this is getting very interesting.
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Epic fight scene!

Wow... Cole seems so real. Seriously, you do an amazing job on this. Tge way you describe how Cole feels when he has no energy and the way he feels going into the dark zone is so incredibly real, I'm addicted to inFAMOUS all over again. I cannot stress enough how much of a good job you're doing.
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Go Cole go! Woo! You've developed his character so well! Skateboarding? I never would've thought of that. Well done! You've sold me! I applaud you!
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Again, amazing chapter! I'm totally feeling it! You're doing an excellent job!
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wow! I am impressed! I seriously felt every word you wrote! And that's saying something! Normally I have to force myself through tge first chapter of any story, but man! That was an incredible first chapter! I'm even seeing Cole's powers in a new light! In fact, if I didn't know any better, I would day that you were Cole MacGrath!

Seriously, wonderful job. Can't wait to dig in on chapter two!
Foopar chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Aww, dude no way! Your not playing infamous 2 yet! You are really missing out, as it basically took everything good in the first game, multipleid it, then fixed all the problems. Trust me, I loved Infamous 1, but after playing 2, it's gonna be hard to go back!

Oh and good chapter. :p
Twylyte chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
An interesting story. Some good fight scenes but it almost seems like you're making Cole too weak. I suppose that might be because he's not using lethal force agaistnt the Reapers...

I know you're not using InFamous 2 plot but will you use some of the ideas with powers? Blast cores make you stronger, powers can be exchanged?

Till next time,

-Twy
Wings of Infinity chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
another fantastic chapter! keep it up!