Reviews for The Ultimate Bet
RoseKeade56 chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
Oh my Ra... this was a crap load of funny! Sincerely- Favorited.
Keade
Wolf718 chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
Kyahaha! That was too funny! XD Yay L won! Luved it! :P
eeveepkmnfan chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Ha ha! I love this ending! To me, it just seems as if L would win, you know? xD I'm not trying to be offensive to Mello fans though!

P.S.- I'm an L fangirl, just so ya know! xD I wish I had a plushie of himz! Wait, do they make those? O.o...Time for Google.
eeveepkmnfan chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
Ohhh! I can't waitz to seez the ending! :D
eeveepkmnfan chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Awesum. :3
eeveepkmnfan chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
I laughed soooo hard when L said, "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, COPPER!" That was soz hilarious! XD
eeveepkmnfan chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Wow, Mello. I laughed when he just pushed Near off instead of putting him down like he did with Matt. I was imagining that scene in my mind. It's pretty funny! Guess Mello still hated Near even when he's insane and chocolate-deprived, huh? xD Aweshum chapter, by the way.
eeveepkmnfan chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Haha! You are just aweshum and so is this story! xD
eeveepkmnfan chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Oh, I can't wait to read the next chapter! It's going to be gooood~! xD
eeveepkmnfan chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Aww~! L ish so cute when he sleepz! O.o I just now realized how wrong that sounds...
eeveepkmnfan chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
I found the part where L started seeing a flying strawberry and cursing at Light soo hysterical! :D Nice job! This is a really funny story! :3

eeveepkmnfan chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Ha ha! I laughed so hard when I heard who they had to hang out with if they failed! Oh, this is gonna be good! xD
xxMello-Dramaticxx chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
LMFAOOOOOOOOO! I loved it!
MaskedAngel18 chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Don't worry, I'm not going to flame you. I actually kind of like the alternative ending idea. That was how the movie Clue ended. That was funny. GODZILLA! Oh Matsuda. He should have seen his car getting wrecked coming. I can see that happening. I can't wait to see how the next chapter happens.
Invisible Pheebs chapter 1 . 9/18/2010