Reviews for Sleepyheads
stell94 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Sweet :)
I think Abby is right - they'll freak out when they''ll find out that team saw them :D
But, even if Dibbs is with Hollis (as it seems), and Jenny keep telling "only professional relationship", they trust yourselfs an love each other. Maybe they aren't sure, but there definitly is love.
I don't know where you are getting all of yours ideas, but they are really great :)
Last acapit sums it all nicely:
Abby giggled. Connotation and denotation of the phrase aside, she found it precious that Jenny and Gibbs liked to secretly snuggle up together when they were tired. In fact, she considered it her personal duty to make sure their much-needed sleep was uninterrupted until the two of them decided to wake up and comically freak out.
I hope your muse won't go away and stick with you for long
S.
PaLawyer chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I've read a lot of fanfic recently and I've never been inclined to comment but this story had me grinning like an idiot from the very beginning. Great concept and execution. Bravo!
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Leroy Jethro Gibbs, tired? The world is ending. Fantastically written and fluffily funny
Favourite Lines: "Although apparently, the past week—consisting of two nights of an excess of bourbon spent working on the boat, three days of heavy duty, high-profile cases, and two days of fighting with one annoying redhead over a media frenzy he happened to have incited—was catching up with him and refusing to let him function." you don't say?
"Too unacceptably risky." ...alright then
and
"She gave the Italian American a demonic, threatening glare with her dark eyes." Run Tony run!
and
""I'll find out what he did later," she said to Ziva, earning an outraged squeak from Tony at being assumed the instigator"Gotta love Abby
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Hehehe! ;)
JibbsForever chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Please can you do either a second chapter or a sequel where they wake up. Maybe some actual Jibbs
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Love this... Sosososo funny :)
JibbsGal1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Ha! Was in the need of a Jibbs fix and this was just perfect! Soooo adorable. Did you ever do a sequel with what happened when they woke up? Hilarious!
Shy Chey 97 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
That was extremely cute I loved it :)
IluvMonkeys chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I loved it :D Super adorable, and very well written.
DD Agent chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was absolutely great - so cute! You write them so in character :D
pedomellonaminno chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I think we need to see thier reaction and what happens afterward. I really love this!
jmarrero16 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
this is halerious you must continue it, you absolutly have too.
cloisluverrr19 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I loved that so much! I wanna see their reaction when they wake up. :)
YourFavoriteLabPartnerEver chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
okay. that was so very fluffy and cute, and yet skillfully done. love it love it love it. perhaps a reaction in store... ? :D
beingKitKat chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This oneshot is REALLY adorable. 3 I had got a big stupid smile on my face when I read it. :) Even though it's one shot, you should continue because I would LOVE to see Jenny & Jethro's reactions when they wake up. *evil* HEHEHEHE.