Reviews for Help Me Out
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
This was really good. I liked the twist you put in the story
DrawnToTheNight chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
good story

keep writing

drawntothenight
The Devil In Me chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
love it love it love it
Delanie chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Awww man. I'm sad that this story had to end after a short time. But I loved it while it lasted.

Love This Story Forever,

Delanie
crazigurl1 chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
wow jake is a f%*#ed up son of a bastard in this(not to say he isnt in the real twilight saga){YES OFFENSE TO JACOB&BELLA FANS} anyway this was really good keep writing!

miranda
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Thank you.:)
scarletsubstance chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Wow. I was shocked to see that this is complete but I think you did just right for a short story. It was written very well and had all the right plot elements. You did a really good job.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Amazing! (: Loveeeed it. Even for a Bella Edward fanfic.
midgetttttttttttt chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
I thought it was pretty amazing. So short :'[ but amazing!

Keep it up girlll!
JenniferFitzherbert chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
okay so, i dont like that it ended and i want to shove marshmellows down your throat. i love you to death! this was an amazing story. i love it. and uhm...edward.
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Thank you. :)
LinkxZelda46996 chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
So dude. I have the best ideas EVER. :]

Amazing way to put it ;D

Now that liability hates the nastiness.

JUST WHAT I WANTED.

MUAHAHAHAHA!

JenniferFitzherbert chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
DAMMMNNNN! well uh...shit!
Delanie chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Man I thought that Edward was a good guy, that really loved Bella. But now he just wanted to get Jacob,which is a good thing. But Edward led Bella on.

Love It,

Delanie
scarletsubstance chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
That was really unexpected! Wow. I kind of like it, well I don't like that Edward lied to Bella but the undercover cop thing gives it an edge. But I am really hoping that Edward's feeling for Bella are true. I can't wait for another update!