Reviews for Nessie's Question
TwilightFreak143 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I loved this story, and the entire conversation, but I do wish the story was longer.
KzintiKiller chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Terribly sweet.

I never got Edward's belief in the idea that he was soulless. He wouldn't be capable of that lifestyle if he were soulless.

KK
LeeseeQ chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I really love your characterizations of Bella and Edward, the feel of the Genuinely good and noble Edward come through in your writing. It's really hard to find fan fiction stories that keep Edward in character, it's a treasure to find:) I can't WAIT for your sequel to Breaking dawn, I'm waiting with baited breath:)
Mackenzie L chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Aw Nessie! I love the relationship you wrote her having with Edward. Her curiosity is very real and natural for a little girl. It's nice that she can go to her father with those questions, and that he will always be honest with her. :)
Igoogleeverything chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
another well written story, although I felt it ended a little too soon I was hoping for a reaction from Ness about Edwards apology, if you know what i mean but apart from that great. Going to check out your other stories. Keep writing well done x
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I, too, loved the story. Since you asked for suggestions, I have one doe you to concider. How about; Wrapping his arms around his wife & daughter, he stated "Nessie, I regret many, many things..." just leave off the "Edward begged." With the addition before the rest of the sentence, I don'r think you need "Edward begged."
Amelia chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
i like the last statment
Crismebella chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Good story. I too was wondering where the lost soul had gone and if was no longer in him why was he still Edward? I also like the way you explain he feeling about Renesmee.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
What a smart question and point she makes! I like it! :)
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I really like your point there. I think Nessie's point makes sense. My only real comment concerning this story is the last sentence. The way Edward "begged" makes it seemed a bit unfinished. If it was written as more of a statement than a question, then I think this story would be more polished.

Great job :)