Reviews for Drugtionary
Riouchi chapter 12 . 1/10
Well, I was supposed to write a review after finishing all 25 chaps but I just. can't. help. it - not after the bloody scene that I've just read! Ok, Bookman dropping out that early in the game was a complete shock to me but jeez, Lenalee? Totally caught me off guard there! Made me teary-eyed a bit, that's for sure.(Seriously, Kanda, u jerk U.U) Anyways, nice build up so far. Tbh, the first chaps were a bit anti-climatic to some degree imo but just then things started to spice up in just the right mix which now kept me hooked and glued to the screen of my phone to no avail. Lol. I just dunno if that is supposed to be a compliment. Soooo, now that's done n' everything, I'd go finish this...drug-in-disguise-of-a-fic. Kudos! *-* ~
Eyanei chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Wow. I love it when I read fanfiction that could pass perfectly as a published novel. Awsome job!:D
MusikalRayn chapter 25 . 2/17/2013
Okay. I'll admit it. I cried at that last part with Leenalee, and the previous part where Lavi... I can't finish that. /sobs

Nice story though, well written and sure to be on of my favourites... Other than the devastating bits... Good job!
Mari-chan2015 chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
This is probably one of the best written fanfics I have ever read on this website. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it even made me squeal. It was worth pulling an all- nighter to finish this. I loved how everyone was portrayed, especially Allen. Is it bad that he was my favorite character mostly because he was evil and badass? Oh well.
The overall message got to me because it's true. So I just want you to know that even 3 years after this was written, it is still affecting people.
BlackTudorRose chapter 25 . 9/2/2012
man... you need to put a warning for sadness on here... Damn it... great story keep up the good work
Captain Mal SIR chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
That was amazing. You made the ending just amazing. I cant believe they all died. Keep writing.
Captain Mal SIR chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Love it this gives me a diffferent view on kanda the spin you gave him with the Lsd addiction and how lenelee and Allende involvement olive the way you wrote lavish though. Keep writing you are an amazing author
TheRandomGirl chapter 25 . 7/8/2011
This story was posted quite some time ago, but I only came across it recently. And I totally regret not having seen in sooner, because I loved it. I loved your plot, to the very end, and though i loved it I was really sad that Kanda was still left with no one in the end. But maybe he felt mire at peace with himself now? Allen's one of my favorite characters in the anime, but a bad guy in the story, but it fit in perfectly all the same. Lavi and lenalee were the ones I loved most in the story, they who were willing to help Kanda even after they died... And you ending... I loved it. Thanks a million for writing this! I think you did great!
the real poison ivy chapter 25 . 2/1/2011
I love that story! it totally made me cry, but I love! For some reason I love any stories that make me cry. I know I'm so emo but whatev'. Great work though! I loved every bit of it! Even. The deaths
Lucky Lemonade chapter 25 . 1/11/2011
Wow. Just... wow. That is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read and let me tell you, I have read a lot. It was a beautiful mix of adventure, drama, friendship and even horror, with Kanda's hallucinations. I must say that you have quite the knack for detail, and that I could really see almost everything clearly. The one chapter where Kanda was struggling through his hallucinations was a bit confusing, but somehow I think you intended for it to turn out like that.

Through the story, I could feel Alma kind of slipping away as he showed up less and less frequently. At the beginning, he seemed to be the most important thing in Kanda's life but as the time went by and Lenalee, dead and alive, started to influence him, he started seeing the world outside and not just his own personal one. That, I think, was the thing that struck me most about this story; Kanda's development and change. The epilogue showed that although he is still a somewhat distant person, he doesn't hate the world any more. The scene with him laying flowers on Lenalee's grave was really touching. I've always loved her, too.

On a less serious note, I have to admit that I loved your Allen. From Kanda's point of view, he really is a jerk, eh? Him being the Fourteenth and the real enemy was a wonderful twist. Allen, the enemy? Who would have thought? It's definitely a nice change, and I think you managed to keep his personality intact even while making him an evil little bastard.

Overall, a great story. You definitely deserve more reviews, in my opinion! Hope this one helps to increase the number of 'em, at least.

~love, Lemonade
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 25 . 1/6/2011
This story finished off amazingly. Though I hadn't expected Lavi to die, it does add to story, as a reason that Kanda still lives. The Epilogue also fits quite well with the whole story and I loved how the title was finally explained. You and Mr. Meenor did an excellent job of continuing this story and and I'm really glad to have read this fic. Have a (Late) Happy New Years and an (early) Chinese New Year! Keep writing all the way, all the time. (And don't forget about -Man!)
Harleymotor chapter 25 . 1/3/2011
I promised myself I wasn't gonna cry... but, it just felt like a huge weight was lifted in the epilogue. Like, there was all this action and such and then it finally ended.. I like how the epilogue was just sorta slow and more calm compared to the other previous chapters. This story had an amazing plot, and man after everything that happened, I really do feel like crying.. I'm gonna miss this fic, thanks so much for it! I wish I could type more, but I'm always at such a loss for words when it comes to good endings..
Brigette Janine chapter 25 . 1/3/2011
Wow. That plot is pure genius.

Everything fits together so well, and the plot is so logical and perfect. Amazing!

The descriptions at the end were so realistic, I was getting dizzy from all the action. I love the way you developed Alma and managed to fit in other characters from the series as well. This is hands down the best AU story I've ever read.

Your story tugged on so many emotions for me, I was almost in tears for the last two or three chapters.

I really loved this story and am so honored to have followed it until the end.

Fantastic job!

~~Brigette Janine (Bridget Cavanagh)
Hane no Kaze chapter 25 . 1/2/2011
I finally got the chance to red the rest of this fic. I'm really going to miss it. You did a wonderful job on the epilogue it made me cry. I think it was Lenalee's epitaph that did it. Great job and I wish you luck in your writing career.
Mori-fan987 chapter 25 . 1/2/2011
*Snif* Lavi T.T...I loved it 3, and the thing with Lavi's heart was kinda weird though. I really liked this story~ And I can't wait for the stories that you may, or may not write in the future. You have a cool writiing style.

And I will be reading the stories that you write, that aren't on here, but I'll probably be anymonous (spellfail).

And it look's like in the end it didn't turn out to be Lavi x Kanda. Haha.