Reviews for Parlez vous the Language of Love?
roobaby2011 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
LOVE IT!
Kyoko Hamana chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
-_-' how did he know about the umbrella?
LilmissChrissy chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
this was absolutely amazing!
Sandclaw of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
mushy, yes but it rocks ;)
Hitomi Hyuga chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was wonderful! First of all, I absolutely love Satsuki, and Ayumi is very cute. They make a great couple. Second, I also adore this story because it reminds me of my own relationship. My boyfriend is a lot like Satsuki in that he doesn't quite pick up on hints about that sort of thing. But they both have their sweet moments! :) Very well done, a well-earned spot on my faves!
Masked Manipulator chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
That's from Beast Master, right? I love that manga! Postscript: I actually do have an account, too lazy to sign in. :)
LazyPencilLender chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Yes, I an too lazy to log in.

Anyway, I was checking the fanfiction and found this story, and I loved it! It made me so happy and sad and made me go 'Aweeee!' I'm so honoured you were inspired by my story, because you are a good writer and this story was awesomesauce!

I adore pairings like this too. And I love the kissing in the rain part. The part when satsuki said 'I don't want to say it!' made me all 'gasp'!

That situation also happened in a manga I read called beast master, and I loved it included in this story!

Anyway, I love how the story was long enough to be a good read but not too long or short.

Anyway, LPL is out!

Keep up the good work!
First Day High chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Luv everything abt this story! 3 Especlly kippei at the very end with the umbrella comment. LOL!
Namixas chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Dude! AWESOME FIC! ;] This has to be the best one-shot you've ever written, and who cares if you think it doesn't fit the standard short story? IT'S EPIC!
Gogglelicious chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Alrighty, I'm at loss for words for this one. I LOVE IT! Whew, got that part over with, lol. But, I really do love it a lot! That rain part with Satsuki and Ayumi was just...heartwarming! I kept rereading it becuz it was the best part of the story!
Automatic Code Red 123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I've always admired stories that had a word, definition, example. That definitely hooks me into the plot, just like yours. I wonder what's up with Akari? I understand she finds Ayumi and Satsuki's kind of relationship a little odd, but she obviously doesn't seem as supportive as she should be, you know? Interesting, you added Aki and Mai into the plot, you're right, their roles fit well! :) Satsuki had me scared for a moment there when he said he didn't want to say "I love you," to Ayumi in front of the others, but that's understandable. I'm glad to see that the rain makes up for it. Geez, that Itagaki, sorry dude, you'll find a girl just for you someday - but as of now, any girls of the Katakuras are hands off for you! :) At the very end when Kippei says Satsuki owes him an umbrella made me laugh! Hm, how did he know I wonder? Brothers intuition? Hahaha, I'm looking forward to more of your stories, you always come up with great ideas! :) Great title, story, job!
Pokkin Choco chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
awe! :) so cute! i mean more than cute! we see more of satsuki and ayumi love going on, i just love love love the part where he kisses her in the rain without a care in the world. that sounds just like the real thing. hehe. awesome job!
Ramen and Chopsticks chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
(_)/ - Ramen and Chopsticks! V
Ramen and Chopsticks chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
took me a moment to realize that your last story on AB was 6 months ago...wow has it really been that long? OMG! I should probably tell you now that i just adore this story! go ayumixsatsuki! this is the best, and totally different from how you usually write, i love those rain stories too! ]
MeiGrace chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
aww that was like one of the most AWSOMEST satsuki/ayumi fics ever! XD really sweet i hope to see more fanfictions from you! GREAT JOB