Reviews for The Really Violent and Scary Movie
Obsidian Zero chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wow. Vegeta in real life is hilarious.
DrPepper4Ever chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Hmmm... I expected more description of the actual movie after all that excitement over the movie. Didn't really see what made this really scary movie all that scary. I also found it kind of jumpy and could have used more descriptions. Like if he saw a bunch of kids from his school there to reinforce was Nelly was taunting him about, y'know? It was cute though, and I'm glad to have read it. :)
Tracybrat chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
good
takara410 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
my very scary movie had to be IT,I know how Trunks feels
Alyss Madigan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
LOL! This was great, I really liked the interaction between the characters, it was nicely done.
Yumiix chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Hahaha ! Great job, that was too funny xDD

Poor Trunks xDD
Destiny Girl 15 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This was really good! I don't like scary movies either so poor Trunks! But Vegeta was hilarious in this, you really got the characters good!:D
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I loved this story too. So hilarious. I loved how he said to Vegeta 'Never see a scary movie with a person who thinks he can kill people better than the murderer in the actual movie'

Really awesome short story! _
DomiiCalifornia chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
"Never see a scary movie with a person who thinks he can kill people better than the murderer in the actual movie," Trunks said very quickly under his breath. LOL it was very funny!
SAMtastic309 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
It was funny! but Vegeta seemed a little too mean... Otherwise I got a good kick out of it
Andijvie chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Amusing story. Nice work. :)