Reviews for or you could join us
HermitKnut chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
TARDIS shaped cookies? OM NOM NOM NOM.

*laughs* I liked this, it was good fun XD squirmy!Rory is always excellent. Nicely done!

HK
Mafalda-E-Hopkirk chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I absolutely LOVE this pairing! Please do write more!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Bloody magnificent. The whole thing! I was kinda, "Eh, maybe I'll leave a review..." Then I saw TARDIS shaped cookies, and went, "TOTALLY LEAVING A REVIEW! 3"

Love it!
Illucida chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
*big gigantic grin* These, Val-Creative, was made of win. Loved it, loved it, loved it.

Illucida
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Another one! *is delighted* I do love this threesome. I can't wait for the new series.
Terriah chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
like:)
Amara Tanith chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I *really* hope you do go through with your plans to write more for this threesome. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
EllieT chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Can't be bothered logging in but yes, I loved the final episode and yes, my first thought during the wedding scene was OT3! I don't really think Rory is opposed to it XD
tasty-kate chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Normally I'm not particularly fond of threesomes and am more of an 11/Amy shipper, though I have to hand it to Rory: He really earned a gold star in my book for the whole guarding-the-Pandorica bit. Perhaps I'll warm up to the idea... might help if you wrote something. ;-)
Holly's Mean Reds chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I really want this to happen now. Rory's reaction was hilarious! I really want the Doctor and Rory to have an awkward man-hug or the Doctor to give Rory a quick kiss on the forehead, like he does to Amy. And, then they're both like "Let's not do that again."
NinjaGirlRebecca chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I am going to make TARDIS shaped cookies now

that story was hillareus and I can see that happaning
MoonlitInuko chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I'm gleeful that I found this because ever since I found that deleted scene from Hungry Earth where Eleven admits to Amy that he's fond of Rory, I've been just WISHING for him to give Rory at least one kiss on the forehead or a hug... even if that would possibly mortify poor Rory.

Then the finale happened and I SWEAR the series is just asking for the Doctor, Amy and Rory be put into some sort of OT3 arrangement. Amy wants to kiss the Doctor, Amy and Rory get married, the Doctor is *clearly* proud of Rory ("The Boy Who Waited, good on ya mate")... yeah um...

My favorite part? The Doctor saying they're both dear to him. Because they are. The doctor cares for every single one of his companions... Did you notice that Amy and Rory are like his OTP?

Thank you.
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Aw, I was hoping you'd actually go through with that fantasy. Everybody's happy. :P :D

Love it. I don't like Amy/11, but Amy/11/Rory on the other hand... /snicker/
Ruthibobs chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Cool story :) I loved it.

The last episode was pretty awesome. Especially the dancing (even though it was awful :P). And the fez shooting. And picking up River from the TARDIS. And saying goodbye. And... ;)

Mouse x
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Oh, a threesome is definitely something that Amy would think ofXD She's very, uh, sexually confident.

Rory was very cute in this, I'm more an Eleven/Amy fan, but oh, I think most ppl will agree with me when I say that Rory is very, very funny XD

The Doctor should be happy that it's Amy and Rory he's dealing with... 'Cause if it were Amy and River (and they're both crazy enough), the rest of his wardrobe would've quickly shared the fate of that unfortunate Fez XD

.Epic! Baaad, bad Amy, but we luv her anyway, don't we?