Reviews for Pleasure of the Flesh
jaspersmate81 chapter 1 . 5/13
Fucking brilliant! I love you. That was one of the Damn best Dark Bella and Major fics I've read and it also had me laughing my bass off to the point I almost pissed myself. Keep up the excellent work. I wish that you would continue this and allow them to go ride off into the sunset together as mates and destroy and mutilate the golden twins. I loved it. Very creative, unique, and inspiring plot.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Amazing story. Really different and dark and I liked it.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I see what you did there. Took Bella's little "failings" as a simple human (her "torture" of Edward and Jacob) and then you blew it all to hell!

In a way, I'm relieved she didn't kill humans for her masterpieces.

Thirty years? she screwed around for thirty years before calling Jasper to join her?

I'm glad he did.

Bella doesn't need Edward or the Cullens.

I am VERY relieved she didn't feel the need to try to kill Jasper. (I HATE it when he's killed.) He already saw what she did. He'd be ready for it. (I have to believe that in my head.) She wouldn't have been able to take him out.
Lexx chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I adore this fic. Will there ever be more of it? A sequel perhaps?
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I really would love to read Jaspers pov, or the Majors or both. Gosh I always wonder when I read this what he thinks and feels, if he suspected. If he had the urges too. I wonder if he always had some lust for Bella as well. I would also love a sequel. Sure it would be a twisted and dark one in many ways but Jasper and Bella just fit so perfectly, even when they are completely their animals.
AllWeHave chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Reading it in my head just wasn't enough, I had to reread it all out loud. The first time reading it was fantastic, but hearing it out loud gives me chills. Delicious.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Awesome job ! XD
lannaislusciousredd chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
this is so hot. i love darkella and the major just makes it all that much better, x
Grazy Luts chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Perfect!
WolfLover17 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
MovingSomewhereElse chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Whoa, that is SO not scary. A little creepy, maybe, but not scary. Do you mind if I use this idea for my English assignment? I need to write a horror story, and with a little tweaking, this idea could be super-scary.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was intense! XD
j chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Ohhhhhh! Bella's gone black widow, nice one. Well done. I was getting rather moist reading this.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Go Major! LOL!

Good !
AMadBell chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Pure awesomeness! hell id love to see a story made out of it!