Reviews for Odyssey 2183
coduss chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
-me and every krogan from mass vexations- aw damn it!
darthjohn chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Awesome Story - Getting Started on the sequel, looking forward to reading more!
ShadowDragon010 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Crazy start but I'm loving it
Nick terakidan chapter 29 . 10/28/2012
Partsu chapter 29 . 7/28/2012
as a story this is damn fine!
but literary needs some improvement...and please don't say I'm hypocrite...I know I'm :D
(if you want to know how you can ruin good idea look at my stories)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
u use too many i's, but good storu over all
general-joseph-dickson chapter 29 . 5/23/2012
Good story. Will read the others next.
Mattmaster112 chapter 25 . 5/14/2012
This isn't mass effect! Theses no romance scene anywhere on the ship! Also, if shepherd was aloof from her brew, except for kaiden, why did she sacrifice kaiden? Pm my account if you want to respond
FlurryofStrife chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Reading this chapter has definitely captured my attention to read further on into the series. From the dialogue I'm almost curious just how surprised Will is by the fact that he's been told he doesn't exist and that he's about to have surgery for enhancements being placed into his body. It seems like the surprise could've been described a little bit. Did his eyes widen at the very thought, or maybe he starts stuttering trying to gather his thoughts. I'm not sure, it seems like there's something missing with that. For the rest of the chapter I say its a good start.
Delfin Jonte chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
I like your story, but it is a little hard to keep up with the events.
Matalvis chapter 29 . 9/12/2011
You know, when I asked for the readers of The Wildcard (my crossover between mass effect and fallout) to please link me some good self insert stories since I had trouble finding such, I was a little skeptical. Good story. I will go to the next part now.
Handavin32 chapter 28 . 8/5/2011
Very well done story starting on the second one now, Love Will very good charector reminds me of myself.
Mats Forsen chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
Hmm.. you lost me after this chapter. There just doesn't seem to be any difference from canon. I know it has been just a few chapters but based on these chapters I don't see any point of reading further, it is just a retelling of the game without any deviation even when it would make sense.. If you want to grab peoples attention you have to make the start more interesting, it doesn't matter if it gets awesome 25 chapters in if people give up before that..
Danyael Prince chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
Ya know, i've never read an ME fic where a Krogan gets kicked in the quads before...

Very original. :)
Danyael Prince chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
Why is it that nobody wants to save Nihlus?

Of all the ME stories i've read only one saved him...