Reviews for Team Edward?
katie chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
tony would love it during the love scenes like when bella wants to sleep with edward...ziva would like the fight scenes and maybe comment on how the enemies could have been killed with an easier tactic...mcgee would talk about how the story line is weak possibly cuz he might find it boring and say that the story is based on how a girl loves a vampire and its forbidden love. he might talk bout how its so unoriginal for his taste...idk with ducky and gibbs. abby would love the romance between edward and bella and even with bella and jacob...of course she would probably talk bout if she would rather date a werwolf or vampire and why and then ask the team after the movie which they would date
ncis29 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
please please please do the team seeing eclipse!
Bruce's Bat Cave chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Luv it cant wait to see where it goes
Inamioly chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
probably one of the most entertaining NCIS stories I've ever read! Well done! :D
EVERYTHING.I.KNOW.is.a.LIE chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
That was cool. Good way to end this part, and I think you should do the seperate story. Also, when Gibbs said he loved fantasy romance, I was heaving with laughter. I think I was about to fall out of my bed. It made me think- 'What in the world would that man keep in his bookshelf? WITW would he do on the weekend when he's not working on his boat?' Anyways, (I say again) hope to see the seperate fic soon.
SMFAHForLife chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Please write it! This story is awesome! I love how Gibbs actually had Ducky do a profile on a fictional vampire... only he could get away with that! On a completely fanfiction unrelated note... Eclipse was AMAZING!

Megsw97
TheRejectedAngel chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Oh wow such a great story. You should deffinly write the sequel. Implyed abby and mcgee. Am I right?
Blessedgrace chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Awesomeness! I'm Team Jasper and Carlisle! I think Ziva fits Team Jasper lol.
Maine-snowflake chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I think you should, it would be very...comical to watch. I think it would be best for you to post it here though, so people that subscribed to the story don't have to search for it.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
it was a good chapter thanks keep up the good work thanks
ZivaKateAbby4Eva chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Ooh! Yes! I just saw the movie and you should TOTALLY write that scene! Quick question: What team is Ziva on?
Semper Fi Sweatshirt chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
FINISH! FINISH! FINISH!

I loved it! It was fairly in character too. I would love an addition.

Semper fi,

Eia
flashthunder chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
haha i love the story even tho im team jacob but i still think carlisle is really smokin' hot! 3
Queen Rowan chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Loved it. Please finish!

I can't wait to hear Ducky's eval.
Trissacar chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
tell me ur continueing it is very entertaining hearing abby ramble about twilight
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »