Reviews for Team Edward?
aurevoirfanfiction chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Haha, this was good. Really good. I can see Abby being involved in the Twilight stuff. really good.
byebyemissfanfictionpie chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I loved this fic! It was hilarious! I liked the part that goes- 'Abby..." Gibbs closed his eyes briefly, "vampires don't exist." Because on a radio station I listen to, the host makes prank calls to people. He made a prank call to a Twilight fan and said the movie was canceled. She started freaking out. Then when he started going to say her membership for a Twilight Fan Club had been denied, she started to cry. Then he started going on about how Edward and Jacob aren't real, and she went spastic. I thought it was completely hilarious. Anyway, I really, really liked this.
TaliesinsHeir chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Ok That was screaming funny. I loved all of Gibbs reactions to the Abby ramble. You have to write more for this story. One question though, at the end did you want Ducky to do a "physiological" or "psychological" profile? Just curious. Keep up the wonderful work.
KatyaKatianaKaterina chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was funny. A little disturbing, but funny. You summed up this Twilight insanity so well.
fanfictionuser1234 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
website was probably

haha i loved the story and it reminded of me when i was trying to explain twilight to my mom, but i just made her read the books and she liked them. wish i could see it at midnight but im going saturday
LyssLovesShules33 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This was quite hilarious! And ugh... I want to be seeing Eclipse at midnight but NO! It's friggin sold out (and i tried two weeks ago to get tickets!)
SMFAHForLife chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This is awesome! I'm kind of going into a Eclipse frenzy right now... I'm reading both the book and this fanfic, AND I'm listening to a Twilight podcast. Life's cool like that. I can't wait for the next chapter... I can totally see Abby falling over Carlisle!

Toadflame chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Oh the amusement! I don't like Twilight at all, mostly because of the point of view and how the characters are written...but none of that has anything to do with this story. I thought it was pretty funny, especially with Abby trying to explain the 'Team Edward' and 'Team Jacob' war.
Bruce's Bat Cave chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I loved it you need to continue!
KAG10 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Hahaha I am a die hard Team Carlisle fan - loved it!
Nessa30 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Nice, now I gotta read all of the books. ;)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
wow it was a good story thank you
IMSLES chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was funny. Abby trying to explain 4 books in one breath. I've tried that myself.

Wanting to see Eclipse, but don't know when it'll happen :-)

Stepheyy chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
wow...I dont think I got that far into the book before I gave up on it...I also read like the first chapter of Breaking Dawn...I thik the book were Jacob runs away and Bella is engaged to Edward I think...
kionacreek chapter 1 . 6/29/2010