Reviews for Johnny Angel
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 37 . 5/24/2014
what a nice story :)
CorbynPool chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
I've read a few of your stories and it's cool that you know all of these medical terms. Makes it seem more realistic. :)
CorbynPool chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Chapter 4 last few paragraphs. How Does Sam know about Lisa and Ben when Cas doesn't?
CorbynPool chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Yeah! You go Bobby, give that demon what to what for! :D
deanssammy chapter 34 . 10/25/2013
Love the Story and i so would like to see that pic
Tzapporah chapter 37 . 9/17/2013
Interesting story and very different from most SPN fics out there. I can tell you have a great deal of knowledge in what goes on in extreme physical therapy. I really only have one burning question.

How long was Sam catatonic? It just seems that that's some massively extreme atrophy to have only happened in a few weeks, especially considering how fit he was beforehand.
Aly93 chapter 37 . 6/20/2012
amazing story :)
ccase13 chapter 37 . 4/5/2012
This is the world Sam and Dean and Bobby and Castiel deserved to have after they stopped the apocalypse and Sam sacrificed himself to hell in order to cage Lucifer.

I think I'm finally current on your stories and will enjoy waiting on your new writings.
ccase13 chapter 16 . 4/5/2012
I love thinking about the boys and John at 6 Flags in Atlanta. We got to go several times from central SC when we were kids. It was just as thrilling as Disney World when we were older and it was a whole lot easier for parents to afford.
ccase13 chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
I just love how Castiel exagerated how severe Dean's drinking would become in the future in order to encourage Sam to reconnect with his family.
KKBELVIS chapter 37 . 9/7/2011
Awe damn all good things have to come to an end.

Yuck. Want to strangle whoever wrote that saying!

Wonderful ride you took us on, Sammygal!

Karen
CeCe Away chapter 37 . 8/31/2011
After all they went through I'm so glad they had a happily ever after with this. This is all really great and the best thing is I can revisit it as long as it stays up here on ff.

Hugs.
jensensgirl3 chapter 37 . 8/31/2011
Sam is finally on the road to recovery, he'll be so happy to get on the road again with his brother. Bobby will have a hard time letting the boys go, he came really close to them through this.

I'm sad this story is over I really enjoyed reading this one.
pandora jazz chapter 37 . 8/31/2011
Thanks for writing such a wonderful ending to this story.

I love how Dean has been there the whole time since finding his brother again. He has supported Sam and helped him get better. You also did a great job writing Bobby.

I'm glad that Sam doesn't remember much about hell. It is nice that he doesn't have to deal with those memories.

The final lines to your story were perfect. The brothers would traveling in the Impala again hunting evil and helping people. That is the way it should be and how I love to picture Dean and Sam.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
Georgia chapter 37 . 8/30/2011
Oh, no... no,no,no,no,no... It can't be... this story can't be over! It can't be finished! It's something i've been looking forward to for months and now you're ending it? Awww... I'm glad to have found your story, it was really amazing, always interesting and you are undoubtedly an amazing writer! Kuddos! You're awesome!

Keep up the limpSam, girl! You're great at it!

Hope I'll review one of your stories again, soon!

Ge0rgi