Reviews for Unlikely Pair
shadow alpha wolf chapter 197 . 8/28
I love the book and can not wait to read more. :)
Sarahburch chapter 197 . 8/23
Plz update
Abbey Carolyn chapter 197 . 6/9
Loving this story, I know it’s been awhile but any chance of updating. You can’t leave me hanging not knowing what happens x
YukiHata chapter 197 . 11/14/2017
Awww man u stopped at the best part :))
I know its been a loong time since you last updated, but I really hope you’ll come around to finish this story some day!
Best of luck!
0netflixme0 chapter 197 . 8/30/2017
Plz update soon.
jb6423 chapter 197 . 1/3/2017
Love this story, I know it's been a while but any chance of it being finished?
AsiaGirl chapter 197 . 12/14/2016
This story is amazing, I would love you forever if you continued writing. I soooooo want to know what happens next. You have done great writing this story and put me through a rollercoaster of emotions while reading this. I saw you havn't updated since 2011 but I really hope you get the right motivation and inspiration to continue. Hope to see a new chapter soon.
Guest chapter 197 . 6/27/2016
Okay so I get the struggle. I used to write stories all the time on here, but I got burnt out and deleted them, stopped logging in etc. But I am seriously begging you to continue this story. I have power read it twice now and I can't get enough, especially not when it ended on the giant freaking cliff hanger that it ended on. Now I know it has been like five years since you've posted; you probably did like me and decided to move onto some other hobby. That said, if there is even the slightest chance that you log onto your account, you will see that there are ton of people still reviewing on your story, still wanting to know what happened, holding out hope that you will update. So please put us out of our misery! Not to be melodramatic or anything...
meyou744 chapter 197 . 6/20/2016
K I have been power reading this story and it's wonderful update soon please and I hope when everything is done they stay together and Tig needs to give Gemma a mouth full and so does His girl but most of all she needs to tell him it's messed up he wouldn't let her tell him her side

Update soon please
AntiHero-of-the-Multiverse chapter 103 . 5/26/2016
z6
emmalock93 chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
I really really hope that you have the chance to come back and finish the story it's absolutely amazing and I love it
Guest chapter 197 . 11/28/2015
Pleaseeee update! I love this story
emmalock93 chapter 197 . 10/29/2015
hope you update soon can't wait to see what happens
eva.duce.1 chapter 197 . 9/11/2015
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? I need mooooore jesus this shit is goood. Took me trwo days to read it all. Really sad though that you haven't updated it. You think you'll ever get back to writing more on this love? It's really really great.
Sammibabyy chapter 197 . 9/9/2015
Ahhhhh I love this story and this chapter ended on such a cliffhanger! I noticed you haven't updated in a long time and I was wondering if you had stopped writing it. I really hope you haven't because I have to know how everything turns out, plus I really want some more Tig/Aimee/Happy! Hope this is just a really long hiatus!