Reviews for The Questing Knight
artilyon-rand chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
..WITH hono damn that kill me u.u
artilyon-rand chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
SD
artilyon-rand chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
X
artilyon-rand chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
BONES ...POOR HANDSOME IN MY MIND BASTARD
artilyon-rand chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
o.o por jerell dont has penus anymore
artilyon-rand chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
oh boy jerell
pacificuser chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Dood! Nice! Just finished reading all 22 chapters! Really cool! The only real big problem is a need for serious proof-reading! So,please try and improve upon your proof-reading.
Colonelwalrus chapter 22 . 8/2/2010
hmm I was expecting there to be something in the room to bring him back but meh, good ending
SN6494900 chapter 15 . 7/21/2010
So far I'm really enjoying the story. I'm not much of a grammar critic so I can't critique but I can say good job and thank you for your submissions.
Ciaran chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
No review yet? Very well, then.

These first four chapters were quite promising, even if the could use a bit of cleaning up (grammar, spelling - its "Carstein" - puctuation), but storywise I like it so far. Calmus trying to keep part of his humanity seems believable, considering hes Undead for only ten years, while most of his fellow Vampires have several hundreds of years under their belts. He contrasts very nicely with his Wight steward.

Theres decidedly too little Warhammer Fantasy fiction here, so Ill look forward to an update, which I hope will be forthcoming, now that someone took the trouble to review.