Reviews for Autograph
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
*dying of cuteness*
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
After I read Convention, I had to come read this right away. And Love this just as much as the sequel. And I realized there's a lot of your stuff I haven't read yet! How the hell did that happen! I thought I'd read all of your stuff.

This is a very good thing. The equivalent of going to sleep on Christmas night with an empty tree and waking up with tons of packages underneath it! Hurray!
Von chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I think I've read this one before.

I remember being sad. I think because it was about the family and sibling connection and yet two months after Hell, Sam was hunting alone and Dean was living with Lisa and they hardly ever saw each other. And - aside from the lack of visits by Sam - Dean seemed A-OK with that.

The rest of the story was heart-warming... And I confess to wondering if there was a little self-reflection going on with the sister-writer thing. :D But yeah. It was like.. heart-warming with an aftertaste of loss.
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was really really sweet. Call me crazy but I'm seeing the possibility for a sequeal there. And now you can call me shallow, because I really think she and Sam should hook up *lol*

All shy Sam and gloating Dean? Perfect
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
this is just so wonderful!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Yeah getting autographs is really hard ahaha I fell exactly like Sam lol

Well, pretty good story ~

See you around

Rosetta
FoxFyre33 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Yes, family is the most important thing... which is why I was so glad to hear from the showrunners that season six won't be like this for the boys. They won't be separated (after the season starts) and there will be no fake life for Dean with Sam off somewhere else.

Perhaps one or both will settle down some day in the future - hard to say - but if so it won't be with a fake family, with virtual strangers, under duress (Dean's) or desperation (Sam's), or anything like that. No matter what, they will still be close, because family is the most important thing. But that's the future. Right now, they need to be on the road together, with all the accompanying bantering and evil *ss kicking and so on... because that's what they do... and that's what we love about them.

And Sam... he is so sweetly real here... nicely portrayed.
hotshow chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I loved reading how Sam was so tongue tied. Sam can face demons, ghosts etc., but talk to one of his favorite authors and becomes so tongue tied - perfect.

I hope you will write more stories about what Season 6 might be like.

Thank you.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Have never had the pleasure of standing in a queue at conventions for an autograph from Jared or Jensen but think I would be a bundle of nerves!

Loved this little story and Eleanor really appreciating that Sam was a genuine fan interested in her stories. And loved Dean dragging his little brother to get an autograph when he was too shy and nervous to go on his own!
Indigo2831 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Great story! I laughed out loud when you gave a shout out to UP! That's my hometown. Well, South Bend was.

Great job!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I like the story idea, as you know it is nerve wracking to stand in front of Jensen or Jared (actually Jensen is more scary, but that is another story)to ask for an autograph.

So cute that Sam was nervous about getting an autograph from his favorite writer. I can see why he made an impression if he realized the books were about family. I'm glad that Dean was there to help Sam meet her, he knew how much his brother needed a moment of normal.

Though I have to admit and I'm sorry, I almost stopped reading your story when I found that the brothers were barely seeing each other, Dean was giving Sam space and Sam wasn't even telling his brother he would be nearby to visit. If season six is about the brothers being separated (I'm not reading any spoilers) than I really am going to have a problem with it. "Supernatural" has always been about two brothers, family. Now I'm really depressed and next season hasn't even started yet.

Thanks for explaining your view in one your replies. I understand your point of the brothers not being one person and needing separate lives, but someone has to convince me that Lisa is the love of Dean's life instead of a promise Dean made to his doomed brother that he is determined to keep since Sam couldn't keep his promise at the end of season three. I want to know the brothers will have 'normal' lives someday, but it would be their choice and I hope they would still stay brothers, family, as well as friends.

Once again, I'm sorry, your story just depressed me. Sorry about venting.

I always enjoy getting an author alert on a new story from you, so will be looking for your next one.

Until next time, take care.
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Oh, I love her, too.

Great job.
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Good golly, Miss Molly, the crazy days of conventions!

I have to say, the year I went I was able to muster a heartfelt thank you for Jensen, and then went to stand in front of Jared.

You'd think a woman well acquainted with her thirties, possessing a modicum of intelligence and self-assurance (though not always properly utilized) could manage better than a blush and a stammered affirmative when he asked me a question. I've never felt like more of an idiot...and I enjoyed every second.

So, I found Sam's shyness not only extremely in character for our boy, but adorable. Dean just being there, watching, making sure his brother didn't leave without the autograph was the icing on the cake and perfectly illustrated your point.

The best part of Supernatural is FAMILY, not buddies, not hunting partners, but brothers. Here's hoping! /fingers crossed.
Sechuai chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ha ha. Cute. I have to say that I'm glad that they have assured us that we will see Sam and Dean on the road together again in season six, and that it will not be like this for them. No separation. No domestic purgatory for Dean (that is, not anything that we will have to watch or endure once the season starts). However, this is very cute with the whole autograph thing. Nice.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Cute! Sam reminds me of me when I met the guy that plays Sam in the Twilight movies - it took me forever to build up the courage to go up to him (even though I'm not even that big a Twilight fan, I was just like, 'omg, he's famous. How do I get him to hug me?' - turns out all I had to do was ask, and then after we chatted he asked if I wanted another one. Well, hell yeah!)

Anyway, gosh, I really went off on a tangent there. Nice story! I really enjoyed reading. :)