Reviews for Red in the Face
ashtonimore chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Hm...did not care for this chapter. The beginning was alright, but all the guilt and panic wasn't great. 2 and a half out of 5 stars for THIS chapter.
ashtonimore chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I loved it! Although I wished Marco hadn't been so nonchalant about it and acting like he didn't particularly care. You should definitely write more though! I ship MAx ;D That's what I call the MarcoxAx ship.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
random...i would have just told Ax to fuck off, but this works fine
mistrali chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I don't normally read A/M slash unless it includes liberal doses of Gafinilan/Mertil (see also: lizzypaul's "A Big, Gay Andalite Love Story"), so take my review with a grain of salt, but this has to be one of the best Marco/Ax fics I've read. The characterisation is flawless. Well done.
Celestial Chaos chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Aw, poor Ax. He was just trying to learn. LOL. Great fic!
Mullent169 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT! the description sounds soooooooooooooooooooooo gooooood. but i dont want spoilers. Dx so here i am reviewing somthing i havnt even read yet. DX i really want to read it but at the same time i dont. :P oh well i guess i will read it once i get done with the series.
R.S chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
write another chapter.
NeonAngel13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
AWSOME, except for the guilt

i would love to see more marco/ax things like this...
metamorphstorm chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Ooh, this is great! I love it!
vivisith chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wait. Is there more?
Because I'm Rachel chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Is there gonna be more? I actually really like this!
Because I'm Rachel chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I can actually see this happening! In character and everything, perfecto!
natural-blue-26 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Wellllll. That was different.

I would concur with the awkward handjob comment except it always bothers me how people ship these to together based on the fact that the other four are paired off so OBVIOUSLY Marco and Ax are suddenly maddly in lurve with each other!

At least you made it nonromantic.
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
I really liked this, except for the whole guilt thing.

I can't wait for more. :)
Clockwork-Atom chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
lmao. This was in character for the both of them, somehow! Awkward. Marco probably has to rethink a few things in his life!