Reviews for Tragedy, Love, and the Supernatural! Oh my!
Cleechi-Kree chapter 22 . 8/3/2011
You know... You really should update again... I will be sad if Tamachan never comes back.
Natsumi-chan chapter 22 . 6/19/2011
OMG! That was fucking awesome. I swear this is the best fanfic ever!

I can't believe Tamaki's damn beast was being such a bastard to Haruhi! Man It'd be so cool if Tamaki started cussing the beast off (MENTALLY) and gained control of himself.

Can't wait for the next update Zia9583

Love

NATSUMI
Eileena of Idreal chapter 22 . 6/3/2011
Is it horrid that I think evil Tamaki is amazing? But then again I did pen the Dark Prince...update soon!
Cynical.Singer chapter 22 . 5/30/2011
NOOOO! TAMA-CHANNN! WHYYY!
Eileena of Idreal chapter 21 . 2/20/2011
Mwhahahahahaha! My sadistic tendencies are influencing your writing! Great job chica! Update soon!
Cleechi-Kree chapter 21 . 2/19/2011
GAHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU IRRIATATE ME! YOU DON'T UPDATE IN FOREVER AND DO THAT... GAH
Eileena of Idreal chapter 20 . 1/3/2011
Please excuse me while I claw out my EYES! Heehee, good job chica!
Cleechi-Kree chapter 20 . 1/3/2011
Heck yeah this update was demanded! I LOVED IT! And the twins SO need to give Hani-chan his "Love Ladder" Because he is so much shorter than Asuka! -falls over laughing- You do realize I am scarred for life now, right?
EmberNevermore chapter 19 . 11/29/2010
I really liked the last five chapters. :3 Idk what to say more than that.
Cleechi-Kree chapter 19 . 11/25/2010
Now everyone is gonna think that Hani killed Asuka cuz she didn't make it out... saddnesss...
Eileena of Idreal chapter 19 . 11/25/2010
Heehee...I made out with Nekozawa...heehee! But you forgot about using Justin Beiber's face for target practice!
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
happened incredibly you killed Ranka.*tamaki style sulking* you must want me to kill you,right?
Eileena of Idreal chapter 18 . 10/11/2010
WOOT! You're right, Wind rox sox. Victor is a man-slut and Geoff needs a bigger role! Update soon sista!
Cleechi-Kree chapter 18 . 10/10/2010
Im surprised that Asuka didn't thwack the Vampire for thwacking Hani... i would have if some strange person bopped my SM over the head!
Cleechi-Kree chapter 17 . 9/7/2010
I was giggling the whole story! And I love the last line... my brother had to yell at me for laughing too much!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »